Horse Race Betting tips:
Closely study the following points, for betting on horse races.
1) Fresh off the stable:
There are some horses that run faster after resting for a long period (aka layoff). Some trainers excel with this layoff. Here is how one must find out:
- Check out the previous record of the horse, if it was faster after a period of rest. If yes then you can bet on this horse.
- Look at the trainer angle, if he won any races with a horse after a layoff. If yes then you can play this horse.
2) Tender Loving and Care:
If the owner of the horse shows affection then it might improve the performance of the horse on the race track. Always remember to check out the performance of the horse with the current owner and the previous owner. If there is a significant improvement in the wins under a given owner then you can upgrade the chances of the horse with that trainer. Horse Race Betting
3) The horse for a course:
Sometimes there is a strange affinity between a horse and a race track. Some horses prefer a particular track and excel in them and may not move along well with other tracks. If you happen to spot such a horse then you can take note of it.
4) The surface:
Again there are some horses that excel on dirt and some horses excel on turf. Make a note of this surface advantage as it will help you in deciding on which horse to place your bet based on the surface.
5) Medical Treatment:
Sometimes when a horse is overexerted from a previous race, it starts bleeding. This is because of the rupture of the blood vessel in the lungs. And Lasix is used to treat such a condition. Sometimes if a horse is treated with Lasix then its performance improves substantially.
Given below are some hints to use when it comes to Lasix.
- If you want to see a big improvement in the horse’s performance after using Lasix, then always see if the horse has had a solid workout since its previous race. This shows that the horse is training well on Lasix and must show an increase in its performance for the very first use of Lasix. Betting site
- Sometimes the horses show a good performance curve for the use of Lasix for the 2nd time if not the 1st time. Check out the statistics of the trainer/horse to see if the horse was consistently faster after using Lasix the 1st time.
- If the horse has significantly won more races after adding Lasix for the 1st time, this is a clue that the horse’s performance must improve after the addition of a second Lasix.
- Horses that are around 3 or 4 years old and adding Lasix for the 1st time, and who hail from Europe are more likely to win for the very first time on Lasix than their older counterparts.
6) The distance specialist:
Some horses can handle tricky distances (say 1.5 miles) than other horses. Always look for race cards, in the career box which has the crucial distance data. This data might throw light on the horses that have excelled in such tricky distances. And if you happen to discover a horse with an affinity to excel at such tricky distances then make a note – he could be a (distance) specialist.