Football betting site

Match preview: 

Wolverhampton will clash with Leeds United on 19th March 2022 at 1:30 AM (IST), at Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England). Wolverhampton is in the 8th position in the EPL table, with 46 points from 29 matches. They enter this match with 14 wins, 4 draws, and 11 losses. And Leeds is in the 16th position, with 26 points from 29 matches. They enter this match with 6 wins, 8 draws, and a whopping 15 losses.

 Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the two teams, there was 1 draw, the Wolves won 5 matches, and Leeds won 2 matches.

 Wolves form: 

In the last 8 matches the Wolves played with other teams, there were 4 losses and 4 wins.

 Leeds Form: 

In the last 8 matches Leeds played with other teams, there were 6 losses, 1 win, and 1 draw.

 Goals and other statistics: 

The Wolves played 39 games and scored 44 goals. They won 18 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 1.13 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 13 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 6 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches.

And as for Leeds, they played 40 matches and scored 44 goals. They won 8 matches, tied a draw in 11 matches, and lost 21 matches. On average they scored 1.1 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 26 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 17 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches. Football Betting Sites.

 

Football betting site

Match prediction: 

There is a 70% probability of Wolverhampton winning and there is a 30% probability of Leeds winning. 

Ball possession: 

On average the ball possession for Wolves is 50.39% and their opponent is 49.61%. And the ball possession for Leeds United is 54.63% and their opponent is 45.37%. 

 Squad for Wolves: 

José Sá, John Ruddy, James Storer, Rayan Aït Nouri, Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Ki-Jana Hoever, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Max Kilman, Dexter Lembikisa, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Nélson Semedo, Romain Saïss, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Luke Cundle, Leander Dendoncker, João Moutinho, Rúben Neves, Chiquinho, Daniel Podence, Fábio Silva, Hee-chan Hwang, Raúl Jiménez, Pedro Neto, and Trincão. 

Expected 11 for Wolves: 

Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Dendoncker, João Moutinho, and Fábio Silva. 

Squad for Leeds United: 

Kristoffer Klaesson, Illan Meslier, Luke Ayling, Liam Cooper, Charlie Cresswell, Stuart Dallas, Leo Hjelde, Junior Firpo, Robin Koch, Llorente, Kris Moore, Pascal Struijk, Lewis Bate, Adam Forshaw, Jack Harrison, Daniel James, Jack Jenkins, Nohan Kenneh, Mateusz Klich, Kalvin Phillips, Raphinha, Tyler Roberts, Jamie Shackleton, Patrick Bamford, Joe Gelhardt, Archie Gray, Sam Greenwood, Liam McCarron, Stuart McKinstry, Rodrigo, and Crysencio Summerville.

Probable 11 for Leeds United: 

Kristoffer Klaesson, Liam Cooper, Stuart Dallas, Robin Koch, Llorente, Jack Harrison, Daniel James, Mateusz Klich, Tyler Roberts, Joe Gelhardt, and Rodrigo.

 

Football betting site