Football betting site

Match Preview:

The Wolves are clashing with Villa on 2nd April 2022 at 7:30 PM (IST) at Molineux (West Midlands, England). Wolves are in the 8th position in the EPL table and they have 46 points from 30 matches. They enter this match with 14 wins, 4 draws, and 12 losses. And Villa is in the 9th position with 36 points from 29 games. They enter this match with 11 wins, 3 draws, and 15 losses.

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there was 1 draw, Villa won 3 matches, and Wolves won 4 matches.

Wolves Form:

In the last matches Wolves played with other teams, they won 4 matches and lost 4 matches.

Villa Form:

In the last 8 matches Villa played with other teams, they won thrice, lost 4 matches, and tied a draw once.

Goals and other statistics:

The Wolves played 40 games and scored 46 goals. They won 18 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 16 matches. They scored 1.15 goals per game on average. They score more than 1.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 7 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches. And as for Villa, they played 37 matches and scored 61 goals. They won 16 matches, tied a draw in 4 matches, and lost 17 matches. On average they scored 1.65 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 22 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches.

Match prediction:

Villa has a 60% chance of winning and Wolves have a 30% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Football betting site

Ball possession:

The wolves have50.32% ball possession and their opponent has 49.68% ball possession. And Villa has 45.19% ball possession and their opponent has 54.81% ball possession. Football Betting Sites.

Squad for Wolves: 

José Sá, John Ruddy, James Storer, Rayan Aït Nouri, Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Ki-Jana Hoever, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Max Kilman, Dexter Lembikisa, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Nélson Semedo, Romain Saïss, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Luke Cundle, Leander Dendoncker, João Moutinho, Rúben Neves, Chiquinho, Daniel Podence, Fábio Silva, Hee-chan Hwang, Raúl Jiménez, Pedro Neto, and Trincão. 

Expected 11 for Wolves: 

Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Dendoncker, João Moutinho, and Fábio Silva.

Squad for Aston Villa:

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Viljami Sinisalo, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Benjamin Chrisene, Lucas Digne, Josh Feeney, Kortney Hause, Ezri Konsa, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Carney Chukwuemeka, Coutinho, Douglas Luiz, Kaine Hayden, Tim Iroegbunam, Hayden Lindley, John McGinn, Marvelous Nakamba, Tommi O’Reilly, Jacob Ramsey, Morgan Sanson, Leon Bailey, Emiliano Buendia, Danny Ings, Bertrand Traoré, and Ollie Watkins.

Probable 11 for Villa: 

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Coutinho, John McGinn, and Marvelous Nakamba.

 

Football betting site