Sportsradio

Wolves vs Watford Match Preview: 

Wolves take on Watford on 11 March at 1:00 AM (IST), at Molineux Stadium. Wolves took 4 out of the maximum 6 points from their last 2 league games. They have played the likes of Chelsea and Brighton in the process. The Wolves have an opportunity to maintain their spell when they host (the bottom-placed) Watford on Boxing Day. Wolves have conceded just 2 goals in the last 7 fixtures (in EPL). And in the last 7 games, that the Wolves played they did not score more than 2 goals. The Hornets shipped 11 goals in 4 losses.

Wolverhampton Vs Watford Head to Head:

In the last 8 matches between Wolves and Watford, there was 1 draw, Watford won thrice, and the Wolves won 4 times.

Form Guide Wolves:

In the last 8 matches Wolves played with other teams, they lost 4 times and won 4 times.  

Form Guide Watford: 

In the last 8 matches Watford played with other teams, they lost 4 matches, won 1 match, and drew 3 matches.

Statistics: 

The Wolves played 36 games and scored 39 goals. They won 16 matches, drew 6 matches, and lost 14 matches. On average, they scored 1.8 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 18 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 12 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 5 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And as for Watford, they played 32 matches and scored 30 goals. They won 6 matches, drew 6 matches, and lost 20 matches. On average they scored 0.94 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 15 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 8 matches.

Wolverhampton vs Watford Prediction:

There are 70% chances of Wolves winning and there are 30% chances of Watford winning.

Ball Possession:

The Wolves have 49.03% ball possession and their opponents had 50.97% ball possession. And Watford has 42.31% ball possession and their opponents had 57.69% ball possession.

Squad for Wolves:

José Sá, John Ruddy, James Storer, Rayan Aït Nouri, Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Ki-Jana Hoever, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Max Kilman, Dexter Lembikisa, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Nélson Semedo, Romain Saïss, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Luke Cundle, Leander Dendoncker, João Moutinho, Rúben Neves, Chiquinho, Daniel Podence, Fábio Silva, Hee-chan Hwang, Raúl Jiménez, Pedro Neto, and Trincão. 

Expected 11 for Wolves: 

Willy Boly, Conor Coady, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Marçal, Yerson Mosquera, Toti Gomes, Chem Campbell, Dendoncker, João Moutinho, and Fábio Silva.

Squad for Watford: 

Vincent Angelini, Daniel Bachmann, Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Craig Cathcart, Christian Kabasele, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Adam Masina, James Morris, Nicolas N’Koulou, Jeremy Ngakia, Danny Rose, Samir, Francisco Sierralta, William Troost-Ekong, Tom Cleverley, Kamil Conteh, Peter Etebo, Dan Gosling, Edo Kayembe, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, Ken Sema, Moussa Sissoko, Kwadwo Baah, Emmanuel Dennis, Shaqai Forde, Cucho Hernández, João Pedro, Samuel Kalu, Joshua King, and Ismaïla Sarr. 

Watford Predicted Lineup:

Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Nicolas N’Koulou, Jeremy Ngakia, Danny Rose, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, and Ken Sema.