Football betting site

West Ham vs Sevilla preview: 

West Ham locks horns with Sevilla on 18th March 2022, at 1:30 AM (IST) at the London Stadium. The fans of the 2 sides will witness the winner of the 2 teams, who will reach the last 8 of the Europa League. This match is the 2nd leg of the contest for Sevilla who has a 1-0 advantage from the 1st leg. West Ham just managed to win 2-1 over Aston Villa, and the Spaniards were held back (1-1) by Rayo Vallecano. This draw for Sevilla is an indication that they could not win their last 5 matches in all the competitions. The Hammers put up a good show in their previous matches in London Stadium. They have won thrice and tied a draw once. And thanks to the defense of Sevilla, they have not conceded a goal in 60% of the games this season.

West Ham vs Sevilla Head to Head: 

In the last match between the two teams, Sevilla won against West Ham.

West Ham Form: 

In the last 8 matches West Ham played with other teams, there were 3 wins, 3 losses, and 2 draws. Football Betting Sites.

Sevilla Form: 

In the last 8 matches Sevilla played with other teams, there were 4 wins, one loss, and 3 draws.

Goals and other statistics: 

West Ham played 49 matches and scored 82 goals. They won 26 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 13 matches. On average they scored 1.67 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches. And Sevilla played 45 matches and scored 61 goals. They won 22 matches, tied a draw in 17 matches, and lost 6 matches. On average they scored 1.36 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 13 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 7 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 1 match.

West Ham vs Sevilla prediction: 

West Ham has a 70% chance of winning and Sevilla has a 30% chance of winning.

Football betting site

Ball possession:

 On average West Ham has 47.57% ball possession and their opponent has 52.43% ball possession. And Sevilla has 59.80% ball possession and their opponent has 40.20% ball possession.

Squad for West Ham:

Alphonse Aréola, Łukasz Fabiański, David Martin, Darren Randolph, Aji Alese, Harrison Ashby, Jamal Baptiste, Vladimír Coufal, Aaron Cresswell, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Pierre Ekwah Elimby, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Arthur Masuaku, Angelo Ogbonna, Kurt Zouma, Keenan Appiah-Forson, Daniel Chesters, Alex Král, Manuel Lanzini, Emmanuel Longelo, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Sonny Perkins, Freddie Potts, Declan Rice, Kamarai Simon-Swyer, Tomáš Souček, Nikola Vlašić, Michail Antonio, Saïd Benrahma, Jarrod Bowen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, and Andrey Yarmolenko.

Expected 11 for West Ham:

Saïd Benrahma,Vladimír Coufal,Darren Randolph,Jarrod Bowen, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson,Craig Dawson, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Declan Rice, and Jarrod Bowen.

Squad for Sevilla: 

Adrián González, Alberto Flores, Alfonso Pastor, Bono, Marko Dmitrović, Javi Díaz, Marcos Acuña, Ludwig Augustinsson, Diego Carlos, Valentino Fattore, Jesús Navas, José Ángel, Juan María, Juanlu, Kike Salas, Jules Koundé, Gonzalo Montiel, Pablo Pérez, Karim Rekik, Jesús Corona, Thomas Delaney, Fernando, Papu Gómez, Nemanja Gudelj, Joan Jordán, Nacho Quintana, Óliver Torres, Pedro Ortiz, Ivan Rakitić, Youssef En-Nesyri, Iván Romero, Érik Lamela, Luismi Cruz, Anthony Martial, Munir, Lucas Ocampos, Rafa Mir, Suso, and Zarzana.

Probable 11 for Sevilla: 

Adrián González, Marko Dmitrović, Javi Díaz, Marcos Acuña, Jesús Navas, José Ángel, Gonzalo Montiel, Pablo Pérez, Nacho Quintana, Óliver Torres, and Lucas Ocampos.

 

Football betting site