Sportsradio

West Ham vs Aston Villa Preview:

Both Aston Villa and West Ham will play on Thursday, ahead of their meeting on Sunday (13th March 2022), at 7:30 PM (IST). The Villains travel down to Elland Road to take on Leeds (who are not in the form now), while West Ham travels to Sevilla in Europa League. West Ham’s defeat to Liverpool, was their 2nd back to back loss.

West Ham vs Aston Villa Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between them, there were 3 draws, and West Ham won 5 times. Betting Site. 

West Ham Form: 

In the last 8 matches the hammers played with other teams, they lost thrice, won thrice, and tied a draw twice.

Villa Form: 

In the last 7 matches that Villa played with other teams, they won 4 times, tied a draw once, and lost twice.

Goals and other statistics:

West Ham played 47 matches and scored 80 goals. They won 25 matches and tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 12 matches. On Average, they scored 1.7 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 24 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches. And as for Villa, they played 34 matches and scored 57 goals. They won 15 matches, tied a draw in 4 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 1.68 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. Football Betting News

West Ham vs Aston Villa Prediction:

 West Ham has a 70% chance of winning and Aston Villa has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Ball possession:

On average West Ham has 47.66% possession and their opponent has 52.34% ball possession. And Villa has 44.76% ball possession and their opponent has 55.24% ball possession.  

Squad for West Ham: 

Alphonse Aréola, Łukasz Fabiański, David Martin, Darren Randolph, Aji Alese, Harrison Ashby, Jamal Baptiste, Vladimír Coufal, Aaron Cresswell, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Pierre Ekwah Elimby, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Arthur Masuaku, Angelo Ogbonna, Kurt Zouma, Keenan Appiah-Forson, Daniel Chesters, Alex Král, Manuel Lanzini, Emmanuel Longelo, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Sonny Perkins, Freddie Potts, Declan Rice, Kamarai Simon-Swyer, Tomáš Souček, Nikola Vlašić, Michail Antonio, Saïd Benrahma, Jarrod Bowen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, and Andrey Yarmolenko.

Expected 11 for West Ham: 

Jarrod Bowen, Darren Randolph, Vladimír Coufal, Craig Dawson, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Declan Rice, Saïd Benrahma, and Jarrod Bowen.

Squad for Aston Villa:

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Viljami Sinisalo, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Benjamin Chrisene, Lucas Digne, Josh Feeney, Kortney Hause, Ezri Konsa, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Carney Chukwuemeka, Coutinho, Douglas Luiz, Kaine Hayden, Tim Iroegbunam, Hayden Lindley, John McGinn, Marvelous Nakamba, Tommi O’Reilly, Jacob Ramsey, Morgan Sanson, Leon Bailey, Emiliano Buendia, Danny Ings, Bertrand Traoré, and Ollie Watkins.

Aston Villa Predicted Lineup:

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Coutinho, John McGinn, and Marvelous Nakamba.