Sportsradio

Watford Vs Arsenal Preview: 

Watford takes on Arsenal on 6th March, at 7:30 PM (IST) at Vicarage road. Arsenal is trying their best to finish in 4th place this season. Currently, they are in the 6th in the table and need 2 more points to be placed 4th alongside Manchester United. And Arsenal still has 3 games in hand. Moreover Manchester United is locking horns with arch-rivals Manchester City. And to top it all, West Ham (5th placed) are pitted against Liverpool (the 6 times European Champions). Arsenal is looking forward to the game against Watford (the worst team in the English top-flight) this weekend. Watford is placed in the 19th position, in the relegation zone. With all this Arsenal is looking to make the most of it this weekend. So let us all wait for that moment! 

Watford vs Arsenal Head to Head: 

In the last 8 matches between Watford and Arsenal, there was 1 draw, Arsenal won 5 matches, and Watford won 2 matches. 

Form Guide Watford:

Watford in their last 8 matches with other teams, they won once, made 3 draws, and lost 4 matches. 

Form Guide Arsenal:

Arsenal in their last 6 matches with other teams, won thrice, lost once, and drew twice. 

Statistics:

Watford played 32 games and scored 30 goals. They won 6 matches, drew 6 matches, and lost 20 matches. On average they scored 0.94 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 21 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 15 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 8 matches. And as for Arsenal, they played 35 matches and scored 58 goals. They won 18 matches, drew 5 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.66 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 26 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 19 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 11 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. 

Watford vs Arsenal prediction: 

Arsenal has an 80% chance of winning and Watford has a 20% chance of winning.

Ball possession:

Watford has a 42.31% ball possession and their opponents have 57.69% ball possession. And Arsenal has 52.17% ball possession and their opponent has 47.83% ball possession.  

Squad for Watford:

Vincent Angelini, Daniel Bachmann, Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Craig Cathcart, Christian Kabasele, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Adam Masina, James Morris, Nicolas N’Koulou, Jeremy Ngakia, Danny Rose, Samir, Francisco Sierralta, William Troost-Ekong, Tom Cleverley, Kamil Conteh, Peter Etebo, Dan Gosling, Edo Kayembe, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, Ken Sema, Moussa Sissoko, Kwadwo Baah, Emmanuel Dennis, Shaqai Forde, Cucho Hernández, João Pedro, Samuel Kalu, Joshua King, and Ismaïla Sarr.  

Expected 11 for Watford: 

Rob Elliot, Ben Foster, Derek Agyakwa, Hassane Kamara, Kiko Femenía, Danny Rose, Samir, Francisco Sierralta, Juraj Kucka, Imran Louza, and Ken Sema.  

Arsenal Squad:

Bernd Leno, Arthur Okonkwo, Aaron Ramsdale, Zach Awe, Cédric Soares, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Nuno Tavares, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Ben White, Mohamed Elneny, Omari Hutchinson, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Salah Oulad M’hand, Martin Ødegaard, Thomas Partey, Charlie Patino, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka, Mika Biereth, Gabriel Martinelli, Alexandre Lacazette, Eddie Nketiah, and Nicolas Pépé.

Arsenal Predicted Lineup:

Aaron Ramsdale, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Ben White, Salah Oulad M’hand, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Alexandre Lacazette, and Eddie Nketiah.