Football betting site

Troyes vs Nantes preview:

Troyes lock horns with Nantes on March 13th 2022 at 1:30 AM (IST) at Stade de l’Aube. Nantes is in the 6th position in the table with 42 points and Troyes is in the 16th position with 25 points. The home fans have not tasted many victories, this season. The home team has two wins, five losses, and six draws. The last time they played with

Bordeaux, they had an away win (2-0). Nantes collected thirteen points from thirteen away games in Ligue 1. Thus far they have three wins, four draws, and six defeats.

Troyes vs Nantes Head to head: 

In their last 8 matches between the two teams, there was 1 draw, Nantes won 5 matches, and Troyes won 2 matches.

Troyes Form: 

In their last 8 matches with other teams, they won twice, lost 4 times, and tied a draw on two occasions.

Nantes Form: 

In the last 8 matches with other teams, they lost once, won 5 times, and tied a draw on two occasions.

Goals and other statistics: 

Troyes played 34 games and scored 33 goals. They won 7 matches, tied a draw in ten matches, and lost 17 matches. On average they scored 0.97 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 16 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 6 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And as for Nantes, they played 37 games and scored 48 goals. They won 17 matches, tied a draw in 8 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.3 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 12 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches.

Troyes vs Nantes Prediction:

 Nantes has a 70% chance of winning, Troyes has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Ball Possession: 

Troyes has an average of 44.76% ball possession and their opposition has 55.24% ball possession. And Nantes has 42.93% ball possession and their opponent has 57.07% ball possession.

Squad for Troyes: 

Moulin Jessy, Dingome Tristan, Kone Youssouf, Mothiba Lebo, Biancone Giulian, Rami Adil, Suk Hyun-Jun, Renot Sebastien, Touzghar Yoann, Chavalerin Xavier, Tardieu Florian, Ripart Renaud, Azamoum Karim, Gallon Gauthier, El Hajjam Oualid, Palmer-Brown Erik, Balde Mama, Conte Abdu, Ugbo Ike, Salmier Yoann, Rodrigues Gerson, Ilic Luka, Kouame Romenique, Chambost Dylan, Larouci Yasser, Bouallak Ryan, Kabore Issa, Chadli Nassim, Domingues Brandon, Camara Mamadou, Lefebvre Alexis, Metinho, Zoukrou Tanguy, Mazou-Sacko Derek, Namri Anas, Diop Bachir, and Soumaoro Lassine. Football Betting Sites in India.

Troyes Predicted Lineup: 

KoneYoussouf, Mothiba Lebo, Biancone Giulian, Renot Sebastien, Touzghar Yoann, Ripart Renaud, Azamoum Karim, Palmer-Brown Erik, Balde Mama, Chambost Dylan, and Larouci Yasser.

Squad for Nantes: 

Fabio, Corchia Sebastien, Pallois Nicolas, Appiah Dennis, Limbombe Anthony, Coulibaly Kalifa, Castelletto Jean-Charles, Chirivella Pedro, Cyprien Wylan, Simon Moses, Augustin Jean-Kevin, Coco Marcus, Blas Ludovic, Traore Charles, Lafont Alban, Kolo Muani Randal, Geubbels Willem, Petric Denis, Pereira De Sa Roli, Descamps Remy, Andrei, Moutoussamy Samuel, Bukari Osman, Eneme Santiago Bocari, Bonelli Lucas, Sylla Abdoulaye, Merlin Quentin, M’Bemba Yannis, Manvelyan Gor, Doucet Lohann, and Achi Bouakline Mohamed.

Probable 11 for Nantes: 

Pallois Nicolas, Appiah Dennis, Limbombe Anthony, Chirivella Pedro, Cyprien Wylan, Simon Moses, Traore Charles, Lafont Alban, Kolo Muani Randal, Pereira De Sa Roli, and Descamps Remy.

 

Football betting site