Sportsradio

Tottenham vs Everton Preview:

Tottenham takes on Everton on March 8th at 1:30 AM (IST), at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium. Tottenham was shocked as they were knocked out of the FA Cup, by Middlesbrough. Tottenham scored in extra time to continue their wait for the trophy. And in the Premier League, Tottenham crushed Leeds United 4-0 and they are in the 7th position in the table with 5 points off the top 4 and they have 2 games in hand over Manchester United. As for Everton, they were embarrassed by their 1-0 defeat to Manchester City at home. Phil Foden was the one who scored for City. And Everton has lost 5 of their last 6 matches. They are just 1 point above the drop zone and they are in the 17th in the table standings.  

Tottenham vs Everton Head to Head:

In the last 8 matches between Hotspur and Everton, there were 4 draws, Everton won twice, and Hotspur won twice.  

Form Guide Tottenham Hotspur:

In the last 8 matches Tottenham played with other teams, they won 3 times, and lost 5 times.  

Form Guide Everton: 

In the last 8 matches Everton played with other teams, they won 3 times, and lost 5 times.  

Statistics:

Tottenham played 46 games and scored 70 goals. They won 23 matches, drew 7 matches, and lost 16 matches. On average they scored 1.52 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 27 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. And as for Everton, they played 32 matches and scored 43 goals. They won 11 matches, drew 6 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 1.34 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 26 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 19 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches.  

Tottenham vs Everton Prediction:

There is a 70% probability for Tottenham to win and there is a 30% chance of Everton winning.

Ball possession:

Tottenham has 50.57% ball possession and their opponents have 49.43% possession. And Everton had 43.74% ball possession and their opponents had 56.26% ball possession.  

Squad for Hotspur: 

Brandon Austin, Pierluigi Gollini, Hugo Lloris, Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Maksim Paskotši, Reguilón, Joe Rodon, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Japhet Tanganga, Rodrigo Bentancur, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, Alfie Devine, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Romaine Mundle, Oliver Skipp, Harvey White, Harry Winks, Steven Bergwijn, Harry Kane, Dejan Kulusevski, Lucas Moura, Dane Scarlett, Ryan Sessegnon, and Heung-min Son.  

Expected 11 for Tottenham:

Hugo Lloris, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Heung-min Son, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, and Harry Kane.  

Squad for Everton:

Asmir Begović, Andy Lonergan, Jordan Pickford, Harry Tyrer, Jarrad Branthwaite, Séamus Coleman, Ben Godfrey, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Jonjoe Kenny, Yerry Mina, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson, Reece Welch, Allan, Dele Alli, André Gomes, Tom Davies, Fabian Delph, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Tyler Onyango, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Donny van de Beek, Charlie Whitaker, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Lewis Dobbin, Anwar El Ghazi, Anthony Gordon, Demarai Gray, Alex Iwobi, Richarlison, Salomón Rondón, Cenk Tosun, and Andros Townsend. 

Everton Predicted Lineup:

Asmir Begović, Andros Townsend, Jarrad Branthwaite, Séamus Coleman, Michael Keane, Jonjoe Kenny, Reece Welch, Allan, Dele Alli, Anthony Gordon, and Demarai Gray.