Football betting site

Match preview:

Tottenham takes on West Ham at 10:00 PM (IST) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London, England) on 20th March 2022 (round 30). Currently, Spurs is 8th in the EPL table, with 45 points from 27 matches. And West Ham is 6th in the table with 48 points from 29 matches. The 2 bitter rivals of London, face off to settle the scores.

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there was one draw, Tottenham won 4 times, and the hammers won 3 matches.

Spurs form:

In the last 8 matches with other teams, Spurs lost 5 times, and won 3 times.

West Ham form:

In the last 8 matches West Ham with other teams, won thrice, lost thrice and there were 2 draws.

Goals and other statistics:

The Spurs played 48 matches and scored 77 goals. They won 24 matches, tied a draw in 7 matches, and lost 17 matches. On average they scored 1.6 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 35 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 17 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 8 matches. And as for the hammers, they played 49 matches and scored 82 goals. They won 26 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 13 matches. On average they scored 1.67 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches.

Match prediction:

West Ham has a 70% probability of winning and Tottenham has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw. Football Betting Sites.

Football betting site

Ball possession: 

Tottenham has a 50.91% ball possession and their opponent has 49.09% ball possession. And West Ham has 47.57% ball possession and their opponent has 52.43% ball possession. 

Squad for Hotspur: 

Brandon Austin, Pierluigi Gollini, Hugo Lloris, Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Maksim Paskotši, Reguilón, Joe Rodon, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Japhet Tanganga, Rodrigo Bentancur, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, Alfie Devine, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Romaine Mundle, Oliver Skipp, Harvey White, Harry Winks, Steven Bergwijn, Harry Kane, Dejan Kulusevski, Lucas Moura, Dane Scarlett, Ryan Sessegnon, and Heung-min Son. 

Expected 11 for Tottenham: 

Hugo Lloris, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Heung-min Son, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, and Harry Kane.

Squad for West Ham: 

Alphonse Aréola, Łukasz Fabiański, David Martin, Darren Randolph, Aji Alese, Harrison Ashby, Jamal Baptiste, Vladimír Coufal, Aaron Cresswell, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Pierre Ekwah Elimby, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Arthur Masuaku, Angelo Ogbonna, Kurt Zouma, Keenan Appiah-Forson, Daniel Chesters, Alex Král, Manuel Lanzini, Emmanuel Longelo, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Sonny Perkins, Freddie Potts, Declan Rice, Kamarai Simon-Swyer, Tomáš Souček, Nikola Vlašić, Michail Antonio, Saïd Benrahma, Jarrod Bowen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, and Andrey Yarmolenko. 

Expected 11 for West Ham: 

Jarrod Bowen, Darren Randolph, Vladimír Coufal, Craig Dawson, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Declan Rice, Saïd Benrahma, and Jarrod Bowen.

 

Football betting site