Football betting site

Match Preview:

St. Etienne is all set to lock horns with Troyes on 19th March 2022 at 1:30 AM (IST) at Stade Geoffroy Guichard (St. Etienne, France). Troyes is in the 15th position in the Ligue 1 table. They have 28 points from 28 matches. They enter this match with 7 wins, 7 draws, and 14 losses. And St Etienne is in the 18th position in the table with 26 points from 28 matches. They enter this match with 6 wins, 8 draws, and 14 losses.

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 2 draws, St. Etienne won 5 matches, and Troy won 1 match.

St Etienne form:

St. Etienne,in the last 8 matches with other teams, won 4 matches, lost 2 matches, and tied a draw in 2 matches.

Troyes Form:

Troyes in the last 8 matches with other teams, won thrice, tied a draw twice, and lost thrice.

Goals and other statistics:

St. Etienne played 37 games and scored 42 goals. They won 9 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 18 matches. On average they scored 1.14 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 14 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. As for Troyes, they played 35 matches and scored 34 goals. They won 8 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 17 matches. On average they scored 0.97 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 16 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 6 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches.

Match prediction:

St. Etienne has a 60% chance of winning and Troyes has a40% chance of winning.

Ball possession:

St. Etienne has 48.93% ball possession and their opponent has 51.07% ball possession. And Troyes has 44.73% ball possession and their opponent has 55.27% ball possession. Football Betting Sites.

St. EtienneSquad:

Théo Vermot, Stéphane Ruffier, Stefan Bajic, Gueridoux Alexis, Etienne Green, Boubacar Fall, Paul Bernardoni, Nabil Ouennas, Abdoulaye Coulibaly, Harold Moukoudi, Lucas Calodat, Timothée Kolodziejczak, Gabriel Silva, Mickael Nade, Nelson Sissoko, Eliaquim Mangala, Alexander Soderlund, Mathieu Debuchy, Yvann Maçon, Bryan Djile Nokoue, Abdoulaye Bakayoko, Maxence Chapuis, Saidou Sow, Marvin Tshibuabua, Lucas Gourna Douath, Ben Karamoko, Lucas Llort, Mickael Panos, Ryad Boudebouz, Bakary Sako, Falaye Sacko, Erin Jorge Gomes Pinheiro, Banel Nicolita.

Adil Aouchiche, Yvan Neyou, Bilal Benkhedim, Jonathan Brison, Denis Bouanga, Romain Hamouma, Loic Perrin, Assane Diousse, Clement Cabaton, Zaydou Youssef, Yohan Cabaye, Benjamin Aulagnier, Sada Thioub, Mahdi Camara, Louis Mouton, El Hadji Dieye, Mayindou Karl Madianga, Edmilson Indjai Correia, Jerrold Nyeneck, Kenny Rocha Santos, Ahmed Sidibé, Arnaud Nordin, Tyrone Tormin, Baptiste Gabard, Rayan Souici, Aïmen Moueffek, Mathys Saban, Victor Petit, Alejandro Alonso, Ignacio Ramírez, Wahbi Khazri, Miguel Trauco, Jean-Phillipe Krasso, Kévin Monnet-Paquet, Yanis Lhéry, Makhtar Gueye, Charles Nathan Abi, Lamine Ghezali, Maxence Rivera, and Abdoulaye Sidibé.

Probable 11 for St. Etienne:

Gueridoux Alexis, Abdoulaye Coulibaly, Mickael Nade, Maxence Chapuis, Ben Karamoko, Bakary Sako, Jonathan Brison, Clement Cabaton, Benjamin Aulagnier, Ahmed Sidibé, and Lamine Ghezali.

Squad for Troyes:

Ryan Bouallak, Gauthier Gallon, Jessy Moulin, Sébastien Renot, Benrandy Abdallah, Abdu Conté, Tanguy Banhie-Zoukrou, Giulian Biancone, Oualid El Hajjam, Nathan Gassama, Mathis Hamdi, Issa Kabore, Rudy Kohon, Youssouf Koné, Yasser Larouci, Eric N’Jo, Erik Palmer-Brown, Adil Rami, Yoann Salmier, Lassine Soumaoro, Karim Azamoum, Dylan Chambost, Xavier Chavalerin, Tristan Dingomé, Bachir Diop, Brandon Dominguès, Luka Ilić, Rominigue Kouamé, Derek Mazou-Sacko, Metinho, Anas Namri, Renaud Ripart, Florian Tardieu, Mama Baldé, Mamadou Camara, Nassim Chadli, Gerson Rodrigues, Alexis Lefebvre, Lebo Mothiba, Hyun-jun Suk, Yoann Touzghar, andIké Ugbo.

Expected 11 for Troyes:

Ryan Bouallak, Benrandy Abdallah, Giulian Biancone, Youssouf Koné, Adil Rami, Dylan Chambost, Tristan Dingomé, Metinho, Nassim Chadli, Lebo Mothiba, and Iké Ugbo.

Football betting site