soccer betting site

Reims vs Lyon preview: 

Reims will clash with Lyon on 20th March 2022, at 9:35 PM (IST), at Stade Auguste Delaune (Reims, France). Reims is in the 12th position with 35 points from 28 matches. They enter the match with 8 wins, 11 draws, and 9 losses. And Lyon is in the 10th position, with 41 points from 28 matches. Lyons enter the match with 11 wins, 9 draws, and 8 losses.  

Reims vs Lyon Head to head: 

In the last 3 matches between them, there was 1 draw, Reims won 1 match and Lyon won 1 match. 

Reims Form: In the last 5 games Reims played with other teams, there were 2 wins, 2 draws, and one loss.  

Lyon Form: In the last 5 games Lyon played with other teams, there was 1 draw, 2 losses, and 2 wins.  

Goals and other statistics: 

Reims played 28 matches and scored 32 goals. On average they scored 1.14 goals per game. They scored more than 2.5 goals in 3 matches and scored more than 3 goals in 1 match. They conceded 31 goals, did not score in 9 matches and won without conceding in 5 matches. And Lyon played 28 matches and scored 40 goals. On average they scored 1.43 goals per game. They scored more than 2.5 goals in 4 matches, scored more than 3 goals in 1 match. They conceded 37 goals, did not score in 4 matches and won 6 matches without conceding a single goal. Football Betting

Reims vs Lyon Prediction:

Lyon has a 60% chance of winning and Reims has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 20% chance of a draw. 

soccer betting site

Squad Reims: 

Yehvann Diouf, Nicolas Penneteau, Predrag Rajković, Yunis Abdelhamid, Maxime Busi, Ibrahim Diakité, Wout Faes, Thomas Foket, Andreaw Gravillon, Ghislain Konan, Bradley Locko, Sambou Sissoko, Enzo Valentim, Martin Adeline, Valon Berisha, Jens-Lys Cajuste, Kamory Doumbia, Ilan Kebbal, Dion Lopy, Azor Matusiwa, Moreto Cassamá, Marshall Munetsi, Anastasios Donis, Moussa Doumbia, Hugo Ekitike, Alexis Flips, Fraser Hornby, Nathanaël Mbuku, El Bilal Touré, Mitchell van Bergen, and Arber Zeneli. 

Expected 11 for Reims:

Predrag Rajković, Yunis Abdelhamid, Maxime Busi, Andreaw Gravillon, Ghislain Konan, Enzo Valentim, Martin Adeline, Valon Berisha, Ilan Kebbal, Dion Lopy, and Mitchell van Bergen.  

Squad for Lyon: 

Anthony Lopes, Malcolm Barcola, Kayne Bonnevie, Julian Pollersbeck, Jérôme Boateng, Damien Da Silva, Jason Denayer, Sinaly Diomandé, Léo Dubois, Emerson, Malo Gusto, Henrique, Irvyn Lomami, Castello Lukeba, Hugo Vogel, Houssem Aouar, Noam Bonnet, Maxence Caqueret, Pape Cheikh Diop, Rayan Cherki, Mohamed Elarouch, Romain Faivre, Habib Keita, Lucas Paquetá, Ousseynou Ndiaye, Tanguy NDombèlé, Jeff Reine-Adélaïde, Thiago Mendes, Titouan Thomas, Bradley Barcola, Moussa Dembélé, Tino Kadewere, Sekou Lega, Gaël Nsombi, Lenny Pintor, Madyan Sounni, and Karl Toko Ekambi. 

Probable 11 for Lyon:

Kayne Bonnevie, Julian Pollersbeck, Jérôme Boateng, Sinaly Diomandé, Léo Dubois, Emerson, Pape Cheikh Diop, Rayan Cherki, Tino Kadewere, Sekou Lega, and Madyan Sounni.