soccer betting site

Real Madrid Women vs Barcelona Women preview:

Real Madrid (W) clashes with Barcelona (W) on the 23-March-2022 at 1:30 PM (IST) at Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano (Madrid, Spain). As per the Europe Champions League Women’s table, Barcelona is at the top with 72 points from 24 matches. They won all 24 matches. And Real Madrid is in the 5th position with 44 points from 23 matches. They won 14 matches, tied a draw in 2 matches, and lost 7 matches.

Real Madrid Women vs Barcelona Women Head to head:

In the last 7 matches between the 2 teams, Barcelona won all 7 matches.

Barcelona Form:

In the last 5 matches that Barcelona played with other teams, they won all 5 matches. Football Betting

Real Madrid:

In the last 5 matches they played with other teams, they won 4 matches and lost one match.

Goals and other statistics:

Real Madrid played 25 matches, and scored 49 goals. They won 19 matches, tied a draw in 1 match, and lost 5 matches. They scored more than 0.5 goals in all the matches, scored more than 1.5 goals in 88% matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 60% matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 32% matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 12% matches. And as for Barca, they played 25 matches and scored 124 goals. They scored more than 0.5 goals in all the matches, scored more than 1.5 goals in all the matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 96% matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 84% matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 52% matches.

Real Madrid Women vs Barcelona Women prediction:

Barcelona has an 80% chance of winning and Real Madrid has a 10% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

soccer betting site

Barcelona Women’s squad:

Sandra Paños, Catalina Coll, Gemma Font, Meritxell Muñoz, Laura Coronado, Meritxell Font Oliveras, Irene Paredes, Jana Fernàndez, María León, Melanie Serrano, Marta Torrejón, Leila Ouahabi, Andrea Pereira, Ana-Maria Crnogorčević, Ariadna Mingueza, Maria Molina Molero, Noah Bezis Ureña, Martina Fernandez Vila, Judit Pujols, Clara Rodriguez, Mariona Caldentey, Alexia Putellas, Patricia Guijarro, Aitana Bonmatí, Lieke Martens, Ingrid Syrstad, Alba Caño, Claudia Pina, Caroline Graham Hansen, Jennifer Hermoso, Fridolina Rolfö, Ornella Vignola, Esther Laborde, Claudia Riumallo, and Viktoria Adrianova.

Expected 11 for Barcelona:

Catalina Coll, Laura Coronado, Jana Fernàndez, Marta Torrejón, Maria Molina Molero, Martina Fernandez Vila, Mariona Caldentey, Aitana Bonmatí, Alba Caño, Esther Laborde, and Claudia Riumallo.

Squad for Real Madrid:

Misa, Méline Gérard, Sofía Fuente, Andrea Rodríguez, Kenti Robles, Babett Peter, Ivana Andres, Olga Carmona, Claudia Florentino, Marta Corredera, Lucia Rodriguez, Rocío Gálvez, Sofie Svava, Clara Villanueva Ruíz, Teresa Abelleira, Aurélie Kaci, Maite Oroz, Claudia Zornoza, Marina Salas, Dana Benítez, Kosovare Asllani, Esther Gonzalez, Marta Cardona, Lorena Navarro, Nahikari García, Caroline Møller, Athenea del Castillo, Ari, and Paula Durán.

Expected 11 for Real Madrid:

Sofía Fuente, Kenti Robles, Olga Carmona, Marta Corredera, Lucia Rodriguez, Clara Villanueva Ruíz, Teresa Abelleira, Marta Cardona, Lorena Navarro, Ari, and Paula Durán.