Football betting site

Match preview: 

Lens is hosting Clermont on 19 March 2022, at 9:30 PM (IST), at Stade Bollaert-Delelis (Lens, France). The lens is in the 9th position in the Ligue 1 table with 41 points from 28 games. And Clermont is in the 16th position in the table with 28 points from 28 matches. Lens tied a draw (0-0) against Metz and they made sure they did not repeat the same. This time they brought their winless run to two games and they could not score in the last two games in this league this season. After Clermont lost to Lorient 2-0, they did not score in the last 2 matches and brought their winless run to three games.

Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 5 draws, Clermont won 2 matches and Lens won 1 match.

Lens Form: 

In the last 8 matches Lens played with other teams, there were 2 draws, 2 wins, and 4 losses.

Clermont form:

In the last 8 matches that Clermont played with other teams, there was one draw, 4 losses, and 3 wins.

Goals and other statistics: 

lens played 37 games and scored 58 goals. They won 15 matches, tied a draw in 11 matches, and lost 11 matches. On average they scored 1.57 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. And Clermont played 36 matches and scored 42 goals. They won 12 games, tied a draw in 9 games, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 1.17 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 18 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 13 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. Football Betting Sites.

Match prediction: 

There is a 65% chance of Lens winning and there is a 35% chance of Clermont winning.

Football betting site

Ball possession: 

Lens has an average ball possession of 51.72% and their opponent has 48.28% ball possession. And Clermont has an average ball possession of 51.07% and their opponent has 48.93% ball possession.

Squad for Lens: 

Wuilker Faríñez, Jean-Louis Leca, Yannick Pandor, Valentino Rodrigues, Kevin Danso, Jonathan Gradit, Massadio Haïdara, Yann Kembo, Adrien Louveau, Deiver Machado, Facundo Medina, Malcom Musquet, Brayann Pereira, Christopher Wooh, Yacouba Barry, Patrick Berg, Yannick Cahuzac, Mamadou Camara, Jonathan Clauss, David Costa, Cheick Doucouré, Seko Fofana, Przemysław Frankowski, Gaël Kakuta, Samba Sow, Ibrahima Balde, Ignatius Ganago, Corentin Jean, Arnaud Kalimuendo, Jules Keita, Wesley Saïd, and Florian Sotoca. 

Probable 11 for Lens: 

Yannick Pandor, Valentino Rodrigues, Massadio Haïdara, Yann Kembo, Adrien Louveau, Malcom Musquet, Brayann Pereira, Patrick Berg, Yannick Cahuzac, Ignatius Ganago, and Corentin Jean.

Squad for Clermont: 

Rashani Elbasan, Ogier Florent, Gastien Johan, Phojo Jerome, Berthomier Jason, Dossou Jodel, Hountondji Cedric, Khaoui

Expected 11 for Clermont: 

Ogier Florent, Gastien Johan, Dossou Jodel, Hountondji Cedric, Khaoui Saif-Eddine, N’Simba Vital, Desmas Arthur, Busquets Oriol, Bayo Mohamed, Mendy Arial and Mohamed Karim.

Football betting site