soccer betting site

PSG vs Bordeaux Match preview:

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) and Bordeaux will lock horns this Sunday, in the Ligue 1. The match starts at 15:00 hours (Moscow time). PSG who are currently the table-toppers will enter the game with five draws, three losses, and nineteen wins. Bordeaux is languishing in the last position (20), comes to the match with ten draws and thirteen defeats, and four wins.   

PSG vs Bordeaux Head to Head:

In the last 8 head-to-head matches between PSG and Bordeaux, there were 2 draws, PSG won 6 matches, and Bordeaux did not win any match.

Form Guide Paris Saint Germain:

In their last 6 matches with other teams, they lost twice, and won 4 times. Football Betting

Form Guide Bordeaux:

In the last 8 matches with other teams, there were 2 draws, one win, and 5 losses.

Goals and other statistics:

PSG played 42 games and scored 88 goals. They lost 37, won 28, and tied a draw in 10 matches. On average they scored 2.10 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 35 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 17 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. As for Bordeaux, they played 34 matches and scored 54 goals. They won 7 matches, tied a draw in 13 matches, and lost 14 matches. On average they scored 1.59 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 32 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 12 matches.

PSG vs Bordeaux Match Prediction:

PSG has a 90% chance of winning and Bordeaux has a 10% chance of winning.

soccer betting site

Ball possession:

PSG had 59.81% ball possession and their opponent had 40.19% ball possession. And as for Bordeaux, they had 47.04% ball possession and their opponent had 52.96% ball possession.  

Squad for Paris Saint Germain:

Gianluigi Donnarumma, Denis Franchi, Garissone Innocent, Lucas Lavallée, Alexandre Letellier, Keylor Navas, El Chadaïlle Bitshiabu, Nathan Bitumazala, Colin Dagba, Abdou Diallo, Achraf Hakimi, Juan Bernat, Thilo Kehrer, Presnel Kimpembe, Layvin Kurzawa, Marquinhos, Nuno Mendes, Sergio Ramos, Anfane Ahamada M’Ze, Ander Herrera, Tidjany Chabrol, Éric Dina-Ebimbe, Ismaël Gharbi, Idrissa Gueye, Édouard Michut, Leandro Paredes, Danilo Pereira, Xavi Simons, Marco Verratti, Georginio Wijnaldum, Ángel Di María, Julian Draxler, Mauro Icardi, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, and Sekou Yansané. 

PSG Predicted Lineup:

Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Lucas Lavallée, Alexandre Letellier, Keylor Navas, Colin Dagba, Abdou Diallo, Marquinhos, Sergio Ramos, and Sergio Ramos.  

Squad for Bordeaux:

Guerric Bernou, Benoît Costil, Darren Lima Semedo, Tidiane Malbec, Gaëtan Poussin, Davy Rouyard, Mohamed Aggoun, Enock Kwateng, Timothee Pembele, Johaneko Louisjean, Anel Ahmedhodzic, Tijany Atallah, Paul Baysse, Malcom Bokele Mputu, Aissa Boudechicha, Jacques Ekomie, Stian Gregersen, Ricardo Mangas, Abdel Jalil Medioub, Gideon Mensah, Yael Mouanga, Mexer, Josuha Guilavogui, Danylo Ihnatenko, Jean Onana, Fransérgio, Emeric Depussay, Tom Lacoux, Rudy Orea, Johab Pascal, Issouf Sissokho, Mehdi Zerkane, Rémi Oudin, Javairô Dilrosun, Yacine Adli, Dilane Bakwa, Amadou Traore, Logan Delaurier Chaubet, Alberth Elis, Sie Ouattara, Jimmy Briand, Hwang Uijo, Thibault Klidje, Sekou Mara, and Mbaye Niang. 

Expected 11 for Bordeaux:

Tidiane Malbec, Gaëtan Poussin, Mohamed Aggoun, Enock Kwateng, Tijany Atallah, Paul Baysse, Malcom Bokele Mputu, Gideon Mensah, Yael Mouanga, Mexer, and Jean Onana.