Sportsradio

Match preview: 

Nice is all set to lock horns with Stade Rennes on 2nd April 2022 at 8:30 PM (IST) at Allianz Riviera (Nice, France). Nice is in the 4th position in the Ligue 1 table, and they have 50 points from 29 matches. They enter this match with 15 wins, 6 draws, and 8 losses. And Stade Rennes is in the 3rd position in the table, and they have 52 points from 29 matches. They enter this match with 16 wins, 4 draws, and 9 losses.

Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 2 draws, Nice won 5 matches and Rennes won 1 match.

Nice form: 

In the last 8 matches Nice played with other teams, they won 4 times, tied a draw twice, and lost twice.

Rennes Form:

 In the last 6 matches Rennes played with other teams, they won 5 matches and lost 1 match.

Goals and other statistics: 

Nice played 39 matches and scored 52 goals. They won 20 matches, tied a draw in 8 matches, and lost 11 matches. They scored 1.33 goals per game on average. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 18 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 5 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And as for Rennes, they played 46 matches and scored 93 goals. They won 25 matches, tied a draw in 9 matches, and lost 12 matches. They scored 2.02 goals per game on average. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 39 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches.

Match prediction:

 Nice has a 50% chance of winning and Rennes has a 40% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Ball possession: 

Nice has 49.03% ball possession and their opponent has 50.97% ball possession. And Rennes has 55.44% ball possession and their opponent has 44.56% ball possession.

Squad for Nice: 

Walter Benítez, Teddy Boulhendi, Marcin Bułka, Kouadio Ahoussou, Morgan Schneiderlin, Jordan Amavi, Mario Lemina, Youcef Atal, Melvin Bard, Flavius Daniliuc, Dante, Jordan Lotomba, Antoine Mendy, Justin Smith, Jean-Clair Todibo, Hichem Boudaoui,Pablo Rosario, Ihsan Sacko, Alexis Claude-Maurice, Khéphren Thuram, Bilal Brahimi, Andy Delort, Danilo Barbosa, Kasper Dolberg, Amine Gouiri, Evann Guessand, Justin Kluivert, and Calvin Stengs.

Probable 11 for Nice: 

Teddy Boulhendi, Marcin Bułka, Youcef Atal, Melvin Bard, Antoine Mendy, Justin Smith, Hichem Boudaoui, Alexis Claude-Maurice, Pablo Rosario, Justin Kluivert, and Calvin Stengs. Football Betting Sites.

 Squad for Rennes: 

Salin Romain, Boey Sacha,Lea Siliki James, Nyamsi Gerzino, Gnagnon Joris, Traore Hamari, Morel Jeremy,Da Silva Damien, Del Castillo Romain, Bourigeaud Benjamin, Camavinga Eduardo, Tait Flavien, Gboho Yann, Hunou Adrien, Mendy Edouard, Raphinha, Da Cunha Lucasand Niang Mbaye.

Probable 11 for Rennes: 

Raphinha, Mendy Edouard, Boey Sacha, Nyamsi Gerzino, Del Castillo Romain, Bourigeaud Benjamin, Tait Flavien, Gboho Yann, Traore Hamari, Da Cunha Lucas and Niang Mbaye.