soccer

Nice vs Montpellier Preview:

This is the 28th round of Ligue 1. Montpellier will lock horns with Nice at the Stade de la Mosson Stadium in Montpellier. The match takes place on 12th March at 9 PM. OGC Nice is ranked 2nd and Montpellier is ranked 11th in the table. Montpellier last played with Nantes and lost 2-0 to them. And the last match Nice played was against PSG and they won 1-0. Now they look forward to clashing with Montpellier for the best possible result.

Nice vs Montpellier Head to Head: 

In the last 8 matches between them, Nice FC won 3 times, and Montpellier won 5 times.

Form Guide Montpellier: 

In the last 8 matches they played with other teams, they lost 5 times, won twice, and tied a draw once.

Form Guide Nice: 

In the last 8 matches Nice played with other teams, they won 4 times, tied a draw twice, and lost twice.

Goals and other statistics: 

Montpellier played 34 matches and scored 49 goals. They won 15 matches, tied a draw in 5 matches, and lost 14 matches. On average they scored 1.44 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 15 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 13 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. And as for Nice, they played 37 games and scored 51 goals. They won 20 matches, tied a draw in 7 matches, and lost 10 matches. On average they scored 1.38 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 24 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 5 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. Best Betting Site.

Nice vs Montpellier Prediction: 

There is an 80% chance that Nice will win and a 20% chance that Montpellier will win.

soccer betting site

Ball Possession:

Montpellier has 47.11% ball possession and their opponents have 52.89% ball possession. And Nice had 49.43% ball possession and their opponent has 50.57% ball possession. Football Betting.

Squad for Montpellier:

Dimitry Bertaud, Matis Carvalho, Jonas Omlin, Pedro Mendes, Nicolas Cozza, Maxime Estève, Redouane Halhal, Mihajlo Ristić, Mamadou Sakho, Junior Sambia, Thuler, Arnaud Souquet, Enzo Tchato, Gabriel Bares, Joris Chotard, Jordan Ferri, Ambroise Oyongo, Sacha Delaye, Béni Makouana, Léo Leroy, Stephy Mavididi, Florent Mollet, Téji Savanier, Ryan Bakayoko, Valère Germain, Nicholas Gioacchini, Yanis Guermouche, Marius Ros, and Sepe Elye Wahi.

Montpellier Predicted Lineup:

Stephy Mavididi, Sepe Elye Wahi, Téji Savanier, Florent Mollet, Valère Germain, Nicolas Cozza, Dimitry Bertaud, Jonas Omlin, Pedro Mendes, Gabriel Bares, and Stephy Mavididi.  

Squad for Nice: 

Walter Benítez, Teddy Boulhendi, Marcin Bułka, Jordan Amavi, Melvin Bard, Ange Ahoussou, Youcef Atal, Dante, Flavius Daniliuc, Jordan Lotomba, Antoine Mendy, Jean-Clair Todibo, Paul Wade, Hicham Boudaoui, Danilo Barbosa, Alexis Claude Maurice, Soudeysse Kari, Justin Kluivert, Mario Lemina, Pablo Rosario, Morgan Schneiderlin, Justin Smith, Khéphren Thuram-Ulie, Calvin Stengs, Amine Gouiri, Ihsan Sacko, Kasper Dolberg, Bilal Brahimi, Andy Delort, and Evann Guessand. 

Probable 11 for Nice:

Jordan Amavi, Melvin Bard, Ange Ahoussou, Jordan Lotomba, Antoine Mendy, Danilo Barbosa, Alexis Claude Maurice, Justin Kluivert, Mario Lemina, Pablo Rosario, and Khéphren Thuram-Ulie.