online sports betting site

Match preview: 

Newcastle United is all set to take on Brighton on March 5th, 2022 at 8:30 PM (local time) at St James’ Park. Newcastle recently clashed with Brentford in an away game which Newcastle won 2-0. In their previous match against Aston Villa, Brighton lost 2-0. However, Brighton had more ball possession (66%) at the American Express Community Stadium. In the last match between Newcastle and Brighton, the game ended in a 1-1 draw. 

Head to Head: 

In the last 8 matches between Newcastle and Brighton, there were 5 draws, Brighton won thrice and Newcastle did not win any game.

Form Guide Newcastle: 

Newcastle in their last 8 matches with other teams, won 5 times, there were 2 draws, and lost one match.

 Form Guide Brighton:

 Brighton in their last 8 matches with other teams, won 1 match, there were 3 draws, and lost 4 matches.

Statistics:

 Newcastle played 33 games and scored 39 goals. They won 9 matches, drew 12 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.18 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. And Brighton played 34 games totally and scored 37 goals. They won 11 matches, drew 14 matches, and lost 9 matches. On average they scored 1.09 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 10 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 6 matches, more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. 

 Match Prediction: Newcastle has a 70% chance of winning and Brighton has a 30% chance of winning. 

Squad for Newcastle: 

Karl Darlow, Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles, Jamal Lewis, Manquillo, Matt Ritchie, Fabian Schär, Matt Targett, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Lucas De Bolle, Isaac Hayden, Sean Longstaff, Jonjo Shelvey, Joe Willock, Ryan Fraser, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton, Santiago Muñoz, Jacob Murphy, Allan Saint-Maximin, Callum Wilson, and Chris Wood. 

 Expected 11 for Newcastle: 

Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Isaac Hayden and Santiago Muñoz. 

Squad for Brighton: 

Thomas McGill, Robert Sánchez, Jason Steele, Cucurella, Shane Duffy, Lewis Dunk, James Furlong, Tariq Lamptey, Haydon Roberts, Ed Turns, Joël Veltman, Adam Webster, Steven Alzate, Tudor Băluţă, Yves Bissouma, Moisés Caicedo, Pascal Groß, Adam Lallana, Marc Leonard, Alexis Mac Allister, Solly March, Jakub Moder, Andrew Moran, Enock Mwepu, Odeluga Offiah, Jeremy Sarmiento, Antef Tsoungui, Evan Ferguson, Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard, and Danny Welbeck. 

 Probable 11 for Brighton: 

Thomas McGill, Robert Sánchez, Cucurella, James Furlong, Tariq Lamptey, Ed Turns, Adam Webster, Tudor Băluţă, Adam Lallana, Neal Maupay, and Leandro Trossard.