Football betting site

Match preview: 

Nantes locks horns with Lille on 20th March 2022 at 1:30 AM (IST), at Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes, France). Nantes is in the 7th position in the Ligue 1 table with 42 points from 28 matches. And Lille is in the 6th position with 43 points from 28 matches. Lille enters the match with 7 losses, 10 draws, and 11 wins. And Nantes enters with 10 losses, 6 draws, and 12 wins.

Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the two teams, there were 2 draws, and Lille won 6 times. 

Nantes Form: 

In the last 8 matches Nantes played with other teams, they won 4 times, lost twice, and tied a draw twice.

Lille Form: 

In their last 6 matches Lille played with other teams, there were 2 draws, three wins and one loss.

Goals and other statistics: 

Nantes played 38 games and scored 48 goals. They won 17 matches, tied a draw in 8 matches, and lost 13 matches. On average they scored 1.26 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 12 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches. And as for Lille, they played 42 matches and scored 52 goals. They won 16 matches, tied a draw in 14 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.24 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 30 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 19 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches. Football Betting Sites .

Match prediction: 

There is a 60% chance of Lille winning and there is a 30% chance of Nantes winning. And there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Football betting site

Ball possession: 

The average ball possession for Nantes is 43.35% and their opponent is 56.65%. And the ball possession for Lille is 50% and their opponent is also 50%. 

 Nantes Squad: 

Rémy Descamps, Alban Lafont, Denis Petrić, Andrei, Dennis Appiah, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Sébastien Corchia, Fábio, Yannis M’bemba, Nicolas Pallois, Abdoulaye Sylla, Charles Traoré, Mohamed Achi Bouakline, Ludovic Blas, Wylan Cyprien, Lohann Doucet, Gor Manvelyan, Quentin Merlin, Samuel Moutoussamy, Pedro Chirivella, Roli Pereira de Sa, Jean-Kévin Augustin, Osman Bukari, Marcus Coco, Kalifa Coulibaly, Willem Geubbels, Randal Kolo Muani, Anthony Limbombe, and Moses Simon. 

Expected 11 for Nantes:

 Rémy Descamps, Alban Lafont, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Nicolas Pallois, Abdoulaye Sylla, Mohamed Achi Bouakline, Ludovic Blas, Lohann Doucet, Gor Manvelyan, Osman Bukari, and Moses Simon. 

 Lille squad:

 Ivo Grbić, Adam Jakubech, Orestis Karnezis, Léo Jardim, Jules Raux, Saad Agouzoul, Sven Botman, Domagoj Bradarić, Zeki Çelik, Gabriel Gudmundsson, Nassim Innocenti, José Fonte, Jérémy Pied, Tiago Djaló, Benjamin André, Hatem Ben Arfa, Exauce Boula, Angel Gomes, Amadou Onana, Ugo Raghouber, Renato Sanches, Xeka, Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan David, José Bica, Isaac Lihadji, Fadiga Ouattara, Timothy Weah, Burak Yılmaz, and Edon Zhegrova.

 Probable 11 for Lille:

 Adam Jakubech, Orestis Karnezis, Sven Botman, Domagoj Bradarić, Nassim Innocenti, José Fonte, Jérémy Pied, Hatem Ben Arfa, Exauce Boula, Fadiga Ouattara, and Timothy Weah.

 

Football betting site