Football betting site

Match preview: 

Monaco will clash with PSG on 20th March 2022 (round 29) at 5:30 PM (IST), at Stade Louis 2 (Monaco). Monaco is in the 8th position in the Ligue 1 table with 41 points from 28 matches. And PSG is at the top of the table with 65 points from 28 matches. PSG enter the match with 20 wins, 5 draws, and 3 losses and Monaco enters with 11 wins, 8 draws, and 9 losses.

Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between Monaco and PSG, there was one draw, PSG won 5 times and Monaco won twice.

Monaco form: 

In the last 8 matches Monaco played with other teams, they lost thrice, won twice, and tied a draw thrice.

 PSG form: 

In the last 6 matches PSG Played with other teams, they won thrice, and lost thrice.

Goals and other statistics: 

Monaco played 48 games and scored 73 goals. They won 22 matches, tied a draw in 14 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.52 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 38 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And PSG played 44 matches and scored 92 goals. They won 29 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 5 matches. On average they scored 2.09 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 37 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 18 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. Football Betting Sites.

Match prediction: 

PSG has an 80% chance of winning and there is a 20% chance of Monaco winning.

Ball possession: 

On average Monaco has 55.54% ball possession and their opponent has 44.46% ball possession. And PSG has 59.61% ball possession and their opponent has 40.39% ball possession.

Squad for Monaco: 

Yann Lienard, Radosław Majecki, Vito Mannone, Alexander Nübel, Ruben Aguilar, Benoît Badiashile, Caio Henrique, Axel Disasi, Jean Marcelin, Guillermo Maripán, Chrislain Matsima, Yllan Okou, Djibril Sidibé, Louis Torres, Vanderson, Maghnes Akliouche, Florian Baranik, Cesc Fàbregas, Sofiane Diop, Fouad El Maach, Youssouf Fofana, Aleksandr Golovin, Ismail Jakobs, Jean Lucas, Félix Lemaréchal, Soungoutou Magassa, Eliot Matazo, Pelé, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Tiago Ribeiro, Éric Ayiah, Wissam Ben Yedder, Myron Boadu, Krépin Diatta, Gelson Martins, Aurélien Platret, and Kevin Volland. 

Expected 11 for Monaco: 

Radosław Majecki, Vito Mannone, Benoît Badiashile, Caio Henrique, Axel Disasi, Chrislain Matsima, Yllan Okou, Vanderson, Maghnes Akliouche, Myron Boadu, and Krépin Diatta.

Squad for PSG: 

Gianluigi Donnarumma, Denis Franchi, Garissone Innocent, Lucas Lavallée, Alexandre Letellier, Keylor Navas, El Chadaïlle Bitshiabu, Nathan Bitumazala, Colin Dagba, Abdou Diallo, Achraf Hakimi, Juan Bernat, Thilo Kehrer, Presnel Kimpembe, Layvin Kurzawa, Marquinhos, Nuno Mendes, Sergio Ramos, Anfane Ahamada M’Ze, Ander Herrera, Tidjany Chabrol, Éric Dina-Ebimbe, Ismaël Gharbi, Idrissa Gueye, Édouard Michut, Leandro Paredes, Danilo Pereira, Xavi Simons, Marco Verratti, Georginio Wijnaldum, Ángel Di María, Julian Draxler, Mauro Icardi, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, and Sekou Yansané.

 Probable 11 for PSG: 

Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Lucas Lavallée, Alexandre Letellier, Keylor Navas, Colin Dagba, Abdou Diallo, Marquinhos, Sergio Ramos, and Édouard Michut.

 

 

Football betting site