Football betting site

Match preview: 

Moldova is all set to lock horns with Kazakhstan on 24th March 2022 at 10:30 PM (IST), at Stadionul Zimbru (Chișinău, Moldova). Moldova has 1 point from 6 matches. They enter the match with 1 draw and 5 losses and no wins. And as for Kazakhstan, they have 4 points from 6 matches. They enter this match with, 1 win, 1 draw, and 4 losses.

 Head to head: 

In the last 5 matches between the 2 teams, there was 1 draw, Kazakhstan won twice, and Moldova won twice.

 Moldova form: 

In the last 8 matches Moldova played with other teams, they lost all the matches.

Kazakhstan form: 

In the last 7 matches Kazakhstan played with other teams, they won 1 match, tied a draw in 2 matches, and lost 4 matches.

Goals and other statistics: 

Moldova played 34 games and scored 13 goals. They won 2 matches, tied a draw in 3 matches, and lost 29 matches. On average they scored 0.38 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. And Kazakhstan played 28 matches and scored 25 goals. They won 6 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 16 matches. On average they score 0.89 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 22 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 9 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 1 match.

 Match prediction: 

There is a 60% chance of Kazakhstan winning and there is a 30% chance of Moldova winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw. Online Football Betting Sites.

 Ball possession: 

On average the ball possession for Moldova is 37.88% and their opponent is 62.12%. And the ball possession for Kazakhstan is 41.45% and their opponent is 58.55%.

Football betting site

Moldova squad: 

Dorian Railean, Stanislav Namasco, Nicolae Cebotari, Igor Armas, Veaceslav Posmac, Denis Furtuna, Artur Craciun, Vadim Bolohan, Daniel Dumbravanu, Oleg Reabciuk, Ioan-Calin Revenco, Denis Marandici, Ion Jardan, Vadim Rata, Cristian Dros, Artur Ionita, Mihail Platica, Corneliu Cotogoi, Mihail Caimacov, Iaser Turcan, Radu Ginsari, Dmitri Mandricenco, Nichita Motpan, Marius Iosipoi, Vitalie Damascan, Ion Nicolaescu, Sergiu Platica, and Virgiliu Postolachi. 

Expected 11 for Moldova: 

Stanislav Namasco, Igor Armas, Denis Furtuna, Vadim Bolohan, Denis Marandici, Ion Jardan, Vadim Rata, Cristian Dros, Mihail Platica, Dmitri Mandricenco, and Sergiu Platica. 

 Kazakhstan Squad: 

Stas Pokatilov, Mukhammedzhan Seysen, Igor Shatskiy, Nuraly Alip, Sergey Maliy, Temirlan Erlanov, Aleksandr Marochkin, Yan Vorogovskiy, Gafurzhan Suyumbaev, Abzal Beysebekov, Marat Bystrov, Bagdat Kairov, Nurlan Dairov, Islambek Kuat, Aybol Abiken, Samat Zharynbetov, Duman Narzildaev, Yuri Logvinenko, Askhat Tagybergen, Vladislav Vasiljev, Georgi Zhukov, Arman Kenesov, Ramazan Orazov, Timur Dosmagambetov, Baktiyar Zaynutdinov, Bauyrzhan Baytana, Abylaykhan Nazymkhanov, Roman Murtazaev, Elkhan Astanov, Aslan Adil, Artur Shushenachev, Abat Aymbetov, Aleksey Shchetkin, and Aybar Zhaksylykov. 

 Expected 11 for Kazakhstan: 

Stas Pokatilov, Nuraly Alip, Sergey Maliy, Aleksandr Marochkin, Yan Vorogovskiy, Abzal Beysebekov, Marat Bystrov, Islambek Kuat, Askhat Tagybergen, Baktiyar Zaynutdinov, and Artur Shushenachev. 

 

Football betting site