soccer betting site

Metz vs Lens Preview:

Metz is locking horns with Lens on Sunday the 13th March 2022 at 7:30 PM (IST) at the Stade Saint Symphorien. Metz had an away defeat 1-0 at Saint Etienne and discontinued their 2 matches unbeaten run. They have so far brought their winless run to six matches, and also failed to score their past three games in this season. And Lens has ended their three-match unbeaten run, after their 0-1 defeat against Stade Brestois 29. The lens is at the 10th position with 40 points and Metz is languishing in the 19th position with just 22 points in the Ligue 1 table.  

Metz vs Lens Head to Head: 

In the last 8 matches between them, there were 3 draws, Lens won 3 matches, and Metz won 2 times. 

Metz Form: in their last 8 matches with other teams, Metz has 4 losses, 3 draws, and 1 win.  

Lens Form: In their last 8 games with other teams, Lens has 4 losses, 1 draw, and 3 wins. Football Betting

Goals and other statistics:

Metz played 36 games and scored 35 goals. They won 8 matches, tied a draw in 13 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 0.97 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 26 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 9 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. And as for Lens, they played 36 matches and scored 58 goals. They won 15 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 11 matches. On average they scored 1.61 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches.  

Metz vs Lens Prediction:

There is a 75% chance of Lens winning and there is a 25% chance of Metz winning. 

soccer betting site

Ball possession: 

Metz has a 42.37% ball possession and their opponent has 57.63% ball possession. And Lens has a 51.75% ball possession and their opponent has 48.25% ball possession.  

Squad for Metz:

Ousmane Ba, Marc-Aurèle Caillard, David Oberhauser, Alexandre Oukidja, Dylan Bronn, Manuel Cabit, Fabien Centonze, Thomas Delaine, Fali Candé, Jemerson, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik, Boubacar Kouyaté, Lenny Lacroix, William Mikelbrencis, Sikou Niakaté, Matthieu Udol, Noah Zilliox, Ibrahim Amadou, Farid Boulaya, Danley Jean Jacques, Habib Maïga, Amadou Mbengue, Kévin N’Doram, Vincent Pajot, Pape Sarr, Boubacar Traoré, Nicolas de Préville, Lenny Joseph, Louis Mafouta, Opa Nguette, Ibrahima Niane, and Papa Yade. 

Metz Predicted Lineup:

David Oberhauser, Alexandre Oukidja, Fabien Centonze, Thomas Delaine, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik, Boubacar Kouyaté, Lenny Lacroix, Matthieu Udol, Noah Zilliox, Ibrahim Amadou, and Ibrahima Niane.  

Squad for Lens:

Wuilker Faríñez, Jean-Louis Leca, Yannick Pandor, Valentino Rodrigues, Kevin Danso, Jonathan Gradit, Massadio Haïdara, Yann Kembo, Adrien Louveau, Deiver Machado, Facundo Medina, Malcom Musquet, Brayann Pereira, Christopher Wooh, Yacouba Barry, Patrick Berg, Yannick Cahuzac, Mamadou Camara, Jonathan Clauss, David Costa, Cheick Doucouré, Seko Fofana, Przemysław Frankowski, Gaël Kakuta, Samba Sow, Ibrahima Balde, Ignatius Ganago, Corentin Jean, Arnaud Kalimuendo, Jules Keita, Wesley Saïd, and Florian Sotoca.  

Probable 11 for Lens:

Yannick Pandor, Valentino Rodrigues, Massadio Haïdara, Yann Kembo, Adrien Louveau, Malcom Musquet, Brayann Pereira, Patrick Berg, Yannick Cahuzac, Ignatius Ganago, and Corentin Jean.