soccer betting site

Manchester City Women vs Everton Women preview:

Manchester City Women is all set to lock horns with Everton Ladies on 23rd March 2022, at Academy Stadium (Manchester, England) at 12:30 AM (IST). Manchester City women sit in the 4th position in the FA Women’s Super League Table. They have 29 points from 16 matches, and they won 56% of the matches. And as for Everton Ladies, they are in the 9th position in the table. They have 17 points from 16 matches and they won 31% of the matches that they played.  

Manchester City Women vs Everton Women Head to head: 

In the last 19 matches between the 2 teams, Man City Women has won all the matches.  

Man City Women form:

In the last 5 matches they had with other teams, they won thrice, tied a draw once, and lost once.  

Everton Ladies Form: 

In the last 5 matches they had with other teams, they won twice and lost thrice. Football Betting 

Goals and other statistics:

Man City Women scored an average of 1.43 goals per match. They scored more than 0.5 goals in 71% of the matches, scored more than 1.5 goals in 28% matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14% of matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 14% of matches. They failed to score in 29% of matches. And as for Everton Ladies, they scored 0.71 goals away. They scored more than 0.5 goals in 43% matches, scored more than 1.5 goals in 14% matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14% matches, and scored more than 3.5 goals in 0% matches. And they failed to score in 57% of matches.  

Manchester City Women vs Everton Women prediction: 

Manchester City Women has a 90% chance of winning and Everton Ladies has a 10% chance of winning.  

soccer betting site

Squad for Man City Women:

Karen Bardsley, Karima Benameur, Khiara Keating, Grace Piling, Ellie Roebuck, Lucy Bronze, Alex Greenwood, Steph Houghton, Alanna Kennedy, Ruby Mace, Esme Morgan, Demi Stokes, Filippa Angeldal, Julie Blakstad, Laura Coombs, Hayley Raso, Vicky Losada, Keira Walsh, Caroline Weir, Janine Beckie, Lauren Hemp, Chloe Kelly, Jess Park, Khadija Shaw, Georgia Stanway, and Ellen White. 

Expected 11 for Man City Women: 

Khiara Keating, Alex Greenwood, Ruby Mace, Demi Stokes, Laura Coombs, Vicky Losada, Caroline Weir, Lauren Hemp, Jess Park, Georgia Stanway, and Ellen White. 

Squad for Everton Ladies:

Courtney Brosnan, Sandy MacIver, Nathalie Björn, Gabrielle George, Leonie Maier, Poppy Pattinson, Rikke Sevecke, Danielle Turner, Kenzie Weir, Ingrid Wold, Hanna Bennison, Isobel Christiansen, Grace Clinton, Kenza Dali, Megan Finnigan, Aurora Galli, Lucy Graham, Anna Anvegård, Toni Duggan, Claire Emslie, Valérie Gauvin, Simone Magill, and Nicoline Sørensen. 

Expected 11 for Everton Women:

Sandy MacIver, Ingrid Wold, Danielle Turner, Poppy Pattinson, Aurora Galli, Kenza Dali, Isobel Christiansen, Simone Magill, Claire Emslie, Toni Duggan, and Nicoline Sørensen.