Sportsradio

Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview: 

Man City take on arch-rivals United on 6th March at the Etihad stadium at 10:00 pm (local time). City maintained their lead at the top of the table with 6 points (clear of Liverpool) after their win at Goodison Park last Saturday. City won 1-0 against Everton where Phil Foden scored the only goal for his team. In the FA Cup this week, City defeated Peterborough and qualified for the quarter-finals. Last weekend United was held to a goalless draw with Watford. The Hornets claimed a crucial point to dent the Red Devils’ top 4 hopes. United is in 4th place however Arsenal and Spurs are hot on their heels.  

Man City vs Man United Head to Head:

In the last 8 matches between Man City and Man United, there was one draw, City won 3 matches, and United won 4 matches.  

Form Guide Man City:

In their last 7 matches City played with other teams, they lost one match and won 6 matches. 

Form guide United: 

In their last 7 matches United played with other teams, they won 2 matches and drew 5 matches.  

Statistics for City and United: 

City played 42 matches and scored 113 goals. They won 33 matches and drew 4 matches, and lost 5 matches. On average they score 2.69 goals per game. They score more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 19 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 14 matches. And United played 41 games and scored 68 goals. They won 19 matches, drew 13 matches, and lost 9 matches. On average they scored 1.66 goals per game. They scored 1.5 goals in 32 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 9 matches.

Manchester City vs Manchester United Prediction:

Man City has a 60% chance of winning and United has a 30% chance of winning and there is a 10% probability of a draw.  

Ball Possession:

On average, City had 67.32% ball possession, and their opponent had 32.68% ball possession. And as for United, they had 54.94% ball possession and their opponents had 45.06% ball possession.  

Squad for Man City: 

Scott Carson, Ederson, Cieran Slicker, Zack Steffen, Nathan Aké, CJ Egan-Riley, João Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Roméo Lavia, Luke Mbete-Tatu, Benjamin Mendy, Rúben Dias, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Josh Wilson-Esbrand, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Oscar Bobb, Kevin De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, İlkay Gündoğan, James McAtee, Cole Palmer, Rodri Spain, Liam Delap, Samuel Edozie, Gabriel Jesus, Jack Grealish, Kayky, Riyad Mahrez, and Raheem Sterling. 

Man City Predicted Lineup:

Ederson, Zack Steffen, Nathan Aké, João Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Luke Mbete-Tatu, Benjamin Mendy, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, and Jack Grealish.  

Squad for Man United:

De Gea, Lee Grant, Tom Heaton, Dean Henderson, Alex Telles, Eric Bailly, Diogo Dalot, Björn Hardley, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Raphaël Varane, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Charlie Wellens, Bruno Fernandes, Fred, Zidane Iqbal, Jesse Lingard, Mata, Nemanja Matić, Scott McTominay, Hannibal Mejbri, Paul Pogba, Charlie Savage, Edinson Cavani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Anthony Elanga, Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, and Shola Shoretire.  

Probable 11 for Man United:

De Gea, Eric Bailly, Diogo Dalot, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelöf, Harry Maguire, Raphaël Varane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, and Jesse Lingard.