Football betting site

Match Preview: 

Lorient is all set to take on Strasbourg on March 20th 2022, at 7:30 PM (IST), at Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir (Lorient, France). Lorient is in the 17th position in the Ligue 1 table, with 27 points from 28 matches.

They enter the game with 6 wins, 9 draws, and a whopping 13 losses. And Strasbourg is in the 5th position with 47 points from 28 matches. They enter the match with 13 wins, 8 draws, and 7 losses. This will be a nail-biting match and both teams will try and excel in Ligue 1.

Head to head: 

In the last 5 head to head encounters, there are 2 draws, Strasbourg won once, and Lorient won 2 matches. Football Betting Sites.

Lorient Form: 

In the last 8 matches Lorient played with other teams, there was one draw, 3 wins, and 4 losses.

Strasbourg form:

In the last 8 matches Strasbourg played with other teams, there were 3 draws, 4 wins, and one loss.

Goals and other statistics: 

Lorient played 34 games and scored 30 goals. They won 9 matches, tied a draw in 11 matches, and lost 14 matches. They scored 1.38 goals per game on average. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 11 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 9 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches.

Then coming to Strasbourg, they played 37 matches and scored 59 goals. They won 16 matches, tied a draw in 9 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.19 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. 

Football betting site

Match prediction: 

Strasbourg has an 80% chance of winning and Lorient has a 20% chance of winning.

Ball possession: 

Lorient has an average ball possession of 44.61% and their opponent has a ball possession of 55.39%. And Strasbourg has a ball possession of 48.23% and their opponent has 51.77% ball possession.

Squad Lorient: 

Teddy Bartouche, Thomas Callens, Matthieu Dreyer, Paul Nardi, Jérôme Hergault, Igor Silva, Moritz Jenz, Julien Laporte, Théo Le Bris, Vincent Le Goff, Samuel Loric, Houboulang Mendes, Jérémy Morel, Léo Pétrot, Laurent Abergel, Quentin Boisgard, Redwan Bourlès, Bonke Innocent, Ronny Labonne, Enzo Le Fée, Fabien Lemoine, Bamo Meité, Thomas Monconduit, Baptiste Mouazan, Stéphane Diarra, Ibrahima Koné, Armand Laurienté, Terem Moffi, Dango Ouattara, Pablo Pagis, and Sambou Soumano.

Probable 11 for Lorient: 

Thomas Callens, Matthieu Dreyer, Igor Silva, Moritz Jenz, Julien Laporte, Samuel Loric, Houboulang Mendes, Ronny Labonne, Enzo Le Fée, Ibrahima Koné and Terem Moffi.

Squad for Strasbourg: 

Alaa Bellaarouch, Eiji Kawashima, Alexandre Pierre, Matz Sels, Anthony Caci, Alexander Djiku, Ismael Doukouré, Marvin Elimbi, Karol Fila, Frédéric Guilbert, Maxime Le Marchand, Gerzino Nyamsi, Lucas Perrin, Aymeric Ahmed, Jean-Eudes Aholou, Jean Bellegarde, Mouhamadou Habib Diarra, Nordin Kandil, Dimitri Liénard, Sanjin Prcić, Ibrahima Sissoko, Adrien Thomasson, Ludovic Ajorque, Habib Diallo, Kevin Gameiro, Guemissongui Ouattara, Moïse Sahi and Majeed Waris. 

Expected 11 for Strasbourg:

Eiji Kawashima, Alexandre Pierre, Alexander Djiku, Ismael Doukouré, Frédéric Guilbert, Maxime Le Marchand, Jean-Eudes Aholou, Jean Bellegarde, Ibrahima Sissoko, Guemissongui Ouattara, and Moïse Sahi.

 

Football betting site