Sportsradio

Liverpool Vs West Ham Match Preview: 

Liverpool locks horns with West Ham on 5th March 2022, at 11:00 pm (IST) at Anfield. West Ham has won the past five games in this season, they lost 8 of the last 10 matches. And Liverpool won thirteen of the twenty games so they are confident of winning this match.

Liverpool Vs West Ham Head to Head: 

in the last 8 matches between Liverpool and West Ham, there was one draw, West Ham won only once and Liverpool won 6 matches.

Form Guide Liverpool:

In the last 6 matches that Liverpool played with other teams, Liverpool won 5 matches and there was 1 draw.

Form guide West Ham:

In the last 7 matches West Ham played with the other teams, there were 2 draws, they won thrice, and lost twice.

Statistics: 

Liverpool played 49 games and scored 119 goals. They won 34 matches, drew 12 matches, and lost 3 matches. On average they scored 2.43 goals per game, scored more than 1.5 goals in 41 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 23 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 12 matches. And the hammers (West Ham), played 45 matches and scored 79 goals. They won 25 matches, drew 10 matches, and lost 10 matches. On average they scored 1.76 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 32 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 14 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 10 matches.

Liverpool Vs West Ham Prediction:

Liverpool has a 70% chance of winning and West Ham has a 30% chance of winning.

Sportsradio

Squad for Liverpool:

Alisson, Adrián, Caoimhin Kelleher, Loris Karius, Marcelo Pitaluga, Harvey Davies, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Andrew Robertson, Joel Matip, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ibrahima Konaté, Owen Beck, James Norris, Jarell Quansah, Billy Koumetio, Fabinho, Thiago, James Milner, Naby Keïta, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott, James Balagizi, Tyler Morton, Conor Bradley, Elijah Dixon-Bonner, Isaac Mabaya, Melkamu Frauendorf, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, Divock Origi, Takumi Minamino, Kaide Gordon, Harvey Blair, Max Woltman, and Luis Díaz.

Probable 11 for Liverpool: 

Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Owen Beck, James Norris, Fabinho, Thiago, and Diogo Jota.

Squad for West Ham:

Alphonse Aréola, Łukasz Fabiański, David Martin, Darren Randolph, Aji Alese, Harrison Ashby, Jamal Baptiste, Vladimír Coufal, Aaron Cresswell, Craig Dawson, Issa Diop, Pierre Ekwah Elimby, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Arthur Masuaku, Angelo Ogbonna, Kurt Zouma, Keenan Appiah-Forson, Daniel Chesters, Alex Král, Manuel Lanzini, Emmanuel Longelo, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Sonny Perkins, Freddie Potts, Declan Rice, Kamarai Simon-Swyer, Tomáš Souček, Nikola Vlašić, Michail Antonio, Saïd Benrahma, Jarrod Bowen, Armstrong Oko-Flex, and Andrey Yarmolenko.

Expected 11 for West Ham: 

Jarrod Bowen, Darren Randolph, Vladimír Coufal, Craig Dawson, Ryan Fredericks, Ben Johnson, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Declan Rice, Saïd Benrahma, and Jarrod Bowen.

Sportsradio