Football betting site

Match preview:

Liverpool will clash with Watford on 2nd April 2022 at 5:00 PM (IST) at Anfield (Liverpool, Merseyside, England), Round 31. Liverpool is in the 2nd position in the EPL table with 66 points from 28 matches. And Watford is in the 18th position with 22 points from 29 matches. In the last match, Liverpool tied a draw against Man United. And Watford tied a draw with Everton in their last game.

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between Liverpool and Watford, there was 1 draw, Watford won once, and Liverpool won 6 matches.

Liverpool form:

In the last 7 matches Liverpool played with other teams, there was one loss, one draw, and 5 wins for Liverpool.

Watford form:

In the last 8 matches Watford played with other teams, there were 2 wins, 5 losses, and 1 draw for Watford.

Goals and other statistics:

Liverpool played 53 games and scored 124 goals. They won 37 matches, tied a draw in 12 matches, and lost 4 matches. On average they scored 2.34 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 43 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 30 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 23 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 12 matches. And as for Watford, they played 35 matches and scored 34 goals.

They won 7 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 22 matches. On average they scored 0.97 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 24 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 18 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 14 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 9 matches.

Match prediction:

Liverpool has a 90% chance of winning and Watford has a 10% chance of winning.

Ball possession:

On average Liverpool has 62.36% ball possession and their opponent has 37.64% ball possession. And Watford has a 41.91% ball possession and their opponent has 58.09% ball possession. Football Betting Sites.

Football betting site

Squad for Watford: 

Foster Ben, Rose Danny, Gosling Dan, Elliot Robert, Cathcart Craig, Sissoko Moussa, N`Koulou Nicolas, Cleverley Tom, Kucka Juraj, Femenia Kiko, Kabasele Christian, King Joshua, Masina Adam, Bachmann Daniel, Sema Ken, Samir,

Troost-Ekong William, Kamara Hassane, Sierralta Francisco, Kalu Samuel, Etebo Oghenekaro, Dennis Emmanuel, Sarr Ismaila, Hernandez Cucho, Kayembe Edo, Louza Imran, Pedro Joao, Crichlow Kane, Baah Kwadwo, Ngakia Jeremy, Agyakwa Derek, Morris James William, Angelini Vincent, Conteh Kamil, and Forde Shaqai.

 Expected 11 for Watford:

Foster Ben, Cathcart Craig, Sissoko Moussa, Kucka Juraj, Femenia Kiko, Sema Ken, Samir, Troost-Ekong William, Angelini Vincent, Crichlow Kane, and Forde Shaqai.

 Squad for Liverpool:

Milner James, Oxlade-Chamberlain Alex, Henderson Jordan, Adrian, Matip Joel, Alcantara Thiago, Firmino Roberto, Van Dijk Virgil, Minamino Takumi, Salah Mohamed, Karius Loris, Origi Divock, Mane Sadio, Fabinho, Alisson, Robertson Andrew, Gomez Joe, Keita Naby, Tsimikas Kostas, Jota Diogo, Kelleher Caoimhin,

Alexander-Arnold Trent, Jones Curtis, Elliott Harvey, Konate Ibrahima, Williams Rhys, Hughes Liam, Diaz Luis, Beck Owen, Dixon-Bonner Elijah, Morton Tyler, Norris James, Balagizi James, Blair Harvey, Davies Harvey, Koumetio Billy, Quansah Jarell, Woltman Max, Bradley Conor, Pitaluga Marcelo, Gordon Kaide, Frauendorf Melkamu, and Mabaya Isaac.

 Expected 11 for Liverpool:

Oxlade-Chamberlain Alex, Adrian, Matip Joel, Firmino Roberto, Van Dijk Virgil, Salah Mohamed, Mane Sadio, Fabinho, Alisson, Keita Naby, and Jota Diogo.

Football betting site