Football betting site

Match Preview:

Lille is all set to lock horns with Bordeaux on 2nd April 2022 at 10:30 PM (IST) at The Stade Pierre-Mauroy (Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France).Lille is in the 6th position in the Ligue 1 table with 46 points from 29 matches. They enter the match with 12 wins, 10 draws, and 7 losses. And Bordeaux is in the last position (20th position) in the standings. They have 22 points from 29 matches. And they enter this match with 4 wins, 10 draws, and a whopping 15 losses.

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there was one draw, Lille won 5 matches, and Bordeaux won 2 matches.

Lille Form:

In the last 7 matches Lille played with other teams, there were 2 draws, 3 wins, and 2 losses.

Bordeaux Form:

In the last 7 matches Bordeaux played with other teams, there were 2 draws and 5 losses.

Goals and other statistics:

Lille played 44 games and scored 54 goals. They won 17 matches, tied a draw in 14 matches, and lost 13 matches. They scored 1.23 goals per game on average. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 31 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches. And as for Bordeaux, they played 36 games and scored 54 goals. They won 7 matches, tied a draw in 13 matches, and lost 16 matches. They scored 1.5 goals per game on average. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 22 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 15 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 12 matches.

Match prediction:

Lille has a 90% chance of winning and Bordeaux has a 10% chance of winning.

Ball possession:

Lille has a ball possession of 49.77% and their opponent has 50.23%. And Bordeaux has an average ball possession of 47.3% and their opponent has a ball possession of 52.7%.

Lille squad:

Ivo Grbić, Adam Jakubech, Orestis Karnezis, Léo Jardim, Jules Raux, Saad Agouzoul, Sven Botman, Domagoj Bradarić, Zeki Çelik, Gabriel Gudmundsson, Nassim Innocenti, José Fonte, Jérémy Pied, Tiago Djaló, Benjamin André, Hatem Ben Arfa, Exauce Boula, Angel Gomes, Amadou Onana, Ugo Raghouber, Renato Sanches, Xeka, Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan David, José Bica, Isaac Lihadji, Fadiga Ouattara, Timothy Weah, Burak Yılmaz, and Edon Zhegrova.

Probable 11 for Lille:

 Adam Jakubech, Orestis Karnezis, Sven Botman, Domagoj Bradarić, Nassim Innocenti, José Fonte, Jérémy Pied, Hatem Ben Arfa, Exauce Boula, Fadiga Ouattara, and Timothy Weah. Football Betting Sites.

Squad for Bordeaux:

Guerric Bernou, Benoît Costil, Darren Lima Semedo, Tidiane Malbec, Gaëtan Poussin, Davy Rouyard, Mohamed Aggoun, Enock Kwateng, Timothee Pembele, Johaneko Louisjean, Anel Ahmedhodzic, Tijany Atallah, Paul Baysse, Malcom Bokele Mputu, Aissa Boudechicha, Jacques Ekomie, Stian Gregersen, Ricardo Mangas, Abdel Jalil Medioub, Gideon Mensah, Yael Mouanga, Mexer, Josuha Guilavogui, Danylo Ihnatenko, Jean Onana, Fransérgio, Emeric Depussay, Tom Lacoux, Rudy Orea, Johab Pascal, Issouf Sissokho, Mehdi Zerkane, Rémi Oudin, Javairô Dilrosun, Yacine Adli, Dilane Bakwa, Amadou Traore, Logan Delaurier Chaubet, Alberth Elis, Sie Ouattara, Jimmy Briand, Hwang Uijo, Thibault Klidje, Sekou Mara, and Mbaye Niang.

Expected 11 for Bordeaux: 

Tidiane Malbec, Gaëtan Poussin, Mohamed Aggoun, Enock Kwateng, Tijany Atallah, Paul Baysse, Malcom Bokele Mputu, Gideon Mensah, Yael Mouanga, Mexer, and Jean Onana.