Football betting site

Match preview: 

Leicester City takes on Brentford on 20th March 2022 at 7:30 PM (IST), at King Power Stadium (Leicester, England). Leicester is 12th in the EPL table, with 33 points (26 games played). And Brentford is 15th in the table, with 30 points (29 games played). Leicester played its last match against Arsenal and lost 2-0. And Brentford played its last match against Burnley and won 2-0.

 Head to Head: 

In their last 3 matches between Leicester and Brentford, Leicester won all 3 matches.

 Leicester Form: 

In the last 4 matches they played with other teams, they won 2 and lost 2 matches.

 Brentford form: 

In the last 8 matches Brentford played with other teams, there were 2 wins, 5 losses, and 1 draw.

Goals and other statistics: 

Leicester played 44 matches and scored 79 goals. They won 17 matches, tied a draw in 12 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they scored 1.8 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 37 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 22 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 13 matches. And Brentford played 41 matches and scored 59 goals. They won 16 matches, tied a draw in 7 matches, and lost 18 matches. On average they scored 1.44 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 13 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches.

 Match Prediction:

 Leicester has a 65% chance of winning and Brentford has a 25% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance for a draw. Football Betting Sites.

Football betting site

Ball possession: 

Leicester has a 50.76% ball possession and their opponent has 49.24% ball possession. And Brentford has 46.53% ball possession and their opponent has 53.47% ball possession.

Squad for Leicester: 

Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Ward, Eldin Jakupovic, James Justin, Wesley Fofana, Çaglar Söyüncü, Jonny Evans, Daniel Amartey, Ricardo Pereira, Timothy Castagne, Luke Thomas, Ryan Bertrand, Jannik Vestergaard, Ben Nelson, Youri Tielemans, James Maddison, Marc Albrighton, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfred Ndidi, Boubakary Soumaré, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Thanawat Suengchitthawon, Wanya Marçal-Madivadua, Oliver Ewing, Lewis Brunt, Sammy Braybrooke, Jamie Vardy, Kelechi Iheanacho, Ayoze Pérez, Patson Daka, Ademola Lookman, and Will Alves.

 Expected 11 for Leicester City: 

Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Ward, Çaglar Söyüncü, Jonny Evans, Jannik Vestergaard, Ben Nelson, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Jamie Vardy, Will Alves, and Ademola Lookman.

Squad for Brentford: 

Álvaro Fernández, Matthew Cox, David Raya, Jonas Lössl, Kristoffer Ajer, Mads Bech Sørensen, Lewis Gordon, Rico Henry, Pontus Jansson, Julian Jeanvier, Daniel Oyegoke, Ethan Pinnock, Mads Roerslev Rasmussen, Fin Stevens, Zanka, Shandon Baptiste, Joshua Da Silva, Christian Eriksen, Max Haygarth, Vitaly Janelt, Mathias Jensen, Edmond-Paris Maghoma, Christian Nørgaard, Frank Onyeka, Myles Peart-Harris, Tariqe Fosu-Henry, Saman Ghoddos, Bryan Mbeumo, Sergi Canós, Ivan Toney, Yoane Wissa, and Nathan Young-Coombes.

Probable 11 for Brentford: 

Álvaro Fernández, Matthew Cox, Mads Bech Sørensen, Rico Henry, Pontus Jansson, Ethan Pinnock, Mads Roerslev Rasmussen, Christian Eriksen, Christian Nørgaard, Sergi Canós, and Nathan Young-Coombes

Football betting site