soccer betting site

Hyderabad FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Preview: 

The 2nd leader, Hyderabad FC, locks horns with Kerala Blasters on 20th March 2022 at 7:30 PM (IST) at the PJN Stadium Fatorda (Goa). Kerala Blasters are in the 4th position with 34 points from 20 matches. They enter this match with 9 wins, 7 draws, and 4 losses. And Hyderabad FC is in the 2nd position in the ISL table with 38 points from 20 matches. They enter this match with 11 wins, 5 draws, and 4 losses.

Hyderabad FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Head to head:

In the last 6 matches between the 2 teams, Hyderabad FC won 3 matches and Kerala Blasters won 3 matches.  

Kerala Blasters Form:

In the last 8 matches they played with other teams, they won 4 matches, tied a draw in 3 matches, and lost 1 match.  

Hyderabad FC Form:

In the last 8 matches that they played with other teams, there were 5 wins and 3 losses. Football Betting

Goals and other statistics: 

Kerala Blasters played 22 matches, and scored 36 goals. They won 10 matches, tied a draw in 8 matches, and lost 4 matches. On average they scored 1.64 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 12 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 5 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And Hyderabad FC played 22 matches and scored 46 goals. They won 12 matches, tied a draw in 5 matches, and lost 5 matches. On average they scored 2.09 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 18 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 14 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 9 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches.

Hyderabad FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Prediction: 

Hyderabad has a 70% chance of winning and Blasters has a 30% chance of winning.

 

soccer betting site

Ball possession: 

Kerala Blasters has 47.50% ball possession and their opponent has 52.50% ball possession. And Hyderabad FC has 48.27% ball possession and their opponent has 51.73% ball possession.  

Hyderabad FC Squad:

Lalbiakhlua Jongte, Laxmikant Kattimani, Gurmeet Singh, Dimple Bhagat, Nim Dorjee, Juanan, Akash Mishra, Ashish Rai, Amritpal Singh, Chinglensana Singh, Pritam Singh, Khassa Camara, Souvik Chakrabarti, Edu García, João Victor, Halicharan Narzary, Nikhil Poojary, Hitesh Sharma, Seityasen Singh, Sahil Tavora, Mohammad Yasir, Mark Zothanpuia, Joel Chianese, Aaren da Silva, Rohit Danu, Ishan Dey, Aniket Jhadav, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Abdul Rabeeh, and Siverio.

Expected 11 for Hyderabad: 

Lalbiakhlua Jongte, Dimple Bhagat, Nim Dorjee, Amritpal Singh, Chinglensana Singh, Souvik Chakrabarti, Edu García, Nikhil Poojary, Hitesh Sharma, Bartholomew Ogbeche, and Abdul Rabeeh.  

Blasters Squad: 

Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Khan, Karanjit Singh, Sachin Suresh, Jessel Carneiro, Yendrembam Denechandra, Nishu Kumar, Marko Lešković, Hormipam Ruivah, Sandeep Singh, Enes Šipović, Sanjeev Stalin, Bijoy Varghese, Ayush Adhikari, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Harmanjot Khabra, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Rahul KP, Adrián Luna, Sahal Samad, Givson Singh, Jeakson Singh, Álvaro, Vincy Barretto, Anil Gaonkar, Chencho Gyeltshen, and Jorge Pereyra.  

Probable 11 for Blasters:

Albino Gomes, Sachin Suresh, Jessel Carneiro, Nishu Kumar, Marko Lešković, Ayush Adhikari, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jeakson Singh, Álvaro, Chencho Gyeltshen, and Jorge Pereyra.