Football betting site

Match preview: 

Everton will take on Newcastle on the 18th March 2022, at 1:15 AM (IST), at Goodison Park (Liverpool, England). Currently, Everton is in the 17th position in the EPL table with 22 points (26 games) and Newcastle is in the 14th position with 31 points (28 matches). In Everton, there are key players like Yerry Mina, Tom Davies, and Calvert-Lewi who are out of the squad. And as for Newcastle, there are players like Fernandez, Dummett, and Lewis who are not playing.

Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 2 draws, Newcastle won 4 matches and Everton won 2 matches.

Everton Form: 

In the last 8 matches Everton played with other teams, they won 3 times, and lost 5 times.

Newcastle Form: 

In the last 8 matches Newcastle played with other teams, they won 6 times, tied a draw once, and lost once.

Goals and other statistics:

 Everton played 34 matches and scored 43 goals. They won 11 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 17 matches. On average they scored 1.26 goals per game. They scored over 1.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 13 matches, and score more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. And as for Newcastle, they played 36 matches and scored 43 goals. They won 11 matches, tied a draw in 12 matches, and lost 13 matches. On average they scored 1.19 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 16 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. Football Betting Sites.

 Match Prediction: 

There is a 60% chance for Everton to win, there is a 20% chance for Newcastle to win and there is a 20% probability of a draw.

Ball possession: 

Everton has 43.59% ball possession, and their opponent has 56.41% ball possession. And Newcastle has 40.68% ball possession and their opponent has 59.32% ball possession.

 Squad for Everton: 

Asmir Begović, Andy Lonergan, Jordan Pickford, Harry Tyrer, Jarrad Branthwaite, Séamus Coleman, Ben Godfrey, Mason Holgate, Michael Keane, Jonjoe Kenny, Yerry Mina, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson, Reece Welch, Allan, Dele Alli, André Gomes, Tom Davies, Fabian Delph, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Tyler Onyango, Gylfi Sigurðsson, Donny van de Beek, Charlie Whitaker, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Lewis Dobbin, Anwar El Ghazi, Anthony Gordon, Demarai Gray, Alex Iwobi, Richarlison, Salomón Rondón, Cenk Tosun, and Andros Townsend.

 Expected 11 for Everton: 

Asmir Begović, Andros Townsend, Jarrad Branthwaite, Séamus Coleman, Michael Keane, Jonjoe Kenny, Reece Welch, Allan, Dele Alli, Anthony Gordon, and Demarai Gray.

 Squad for Newcastle: 

Karl Darlow, Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles, Jamal Lewis, Manquillo, Matt Ritchie, Fabian Schär, Matt Targett, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Lucas De Bolle, Isaac Hayden, Sean Longstaff, Jonjo Shelvey, Joe Willock, Ryan Fraser, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton, Santiago Muñoz, Jacob Murphy, Allan Saint-Maximin, Callum Wilson, and Chris Wood.

 Expected 11 for Newcastle: 

Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Isaac Hayden and Santiago Muñoz.

 

 

Football betting site