Football betting site

Match preview: 

Estonia will host Cyprus on 24th March 2022, at 10:30 PM, at A. Le Coq Arena (Tallinn). In the UEFA Nations League Table 2020-2022, Cyprus is in the C1 group with 4 points from 6 matches. They enter this match with 1 win, 1 draw, and 4 losses. And Estonia is in the C2 group with 3 points from 6 games. They enter this match with 0 wins, 3 draws, and 3 losses.

Head to head: 

In their last 4 matches between the 2 teams, there were 3 draws, and 1 win for Estonia.

Estonia form: 

In the last 8 matches Estonia played with other teams, there was 1 draw, 5 losses, and 2 wins. Football Betting Sites.

Cyprus form: 

In the last 8 matches Cyprus played with other teams, there was 1 draw and 7 losses.

Goals and other statistics: 

Estonia played 33 matches and scored 24 goals. They won 6 matches, tied a draw in 6 matches, and lost 21 matches. On average they scored 0.73 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 16 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches.

And Cyprus played 30 matches and scored 23 goals. They won 5 matches, tied a draw in 4 matches, and lost 21 matches. On average they scored 0.77 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 17 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 8 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 4 matches.

Football betting site

Match prediction: 

There is a 60% chance of Estonia winning and there is a 40% chance of Cyprus winning. 

Ball possession: 

Estonia has an average ball possession of 35.25% and their opponent has 64.75% ball possession. And Cyprus has a ball possession of 48.13% and their opponent has 51.87% ball possession. 

Squad for Estonia: 

Matvei Igonen, Karl Andre Vallne, Mihkel Aksalu, Joonas Tamm, Karol Mets, Henrik Pürg, Ragnar Klavan, Maksim Paskotsi, Marco Lukka, Artur Pikk, Michael Lilander, Markus Poom, Vladislav Kreida, Markus Soomets, Martin Miller, Sander Puri, Bogdan Vastsuk, Konstantin Vassiljev, Vlasiy Sinyavskiy, Henrik Ojamaa, Sergei Zenjov, Rauno Sappinen, Henri Anier, Erik Sorga, and Robert Kirss. 

Expected 11 for Estonia: 

Matvei Igonen, Joonas Tamm, Karol Mets, Marco Lukka, Artur Pikk, Markus Poom, Martin Miller, Bogdan Vastsuk, Henrik Ojamaa, Rauno Sappinen, and Robert Kirss.

Squad for Cyprus: 

Ioakim Toumpas, Neofytos Michail, Andreas Christodoulou, Stelios Andreou, Nikolas Panagiotou, Konstantinos Sotiriou, Nikolas Ioannou, Vangelis Kyriakou, Kostakis Artymatas, Charalampos Kyriakou, Alex Gogic, Danilo Spoljaric, Grigoris Kastanos, Andreas Chrysostomou, Charalampos Charalampous, Minas Antoniou, Andreas Avraam, Fotis Papoulis, Marinos Tzionis, Ioannis Pittas, Dimitris Theodorou, Dimitrios Christofi, Pieros Sotiriou, and Andronikos Kakoullis.

Expected 11 for Cyprus: 

Ioakim Toumpas, Stelios Andreou, Konstantinos Sotiriou, Nikolas Ioannou, Kostakis Artymatas, Alex Gogic, Grigoris Kastanos, Charalampos Charalampous, Fotis Papoulis, Pieros Sotiriou, and Andronikos Kakoullis.

Football betting site