Football betting site

Crystal Palace vs Man City Preview:

Crystal Palace is all set to lock horns with Manchester City at Selhurst Park, at 1:30 AM (IST) on 15th March 2022. Currently, Manchester City is in the very 1st position with sixty-nine points and Crystal Place is in the 11th position in the EPL table with just 33 points. The Eagles (Crystal Palace) have had a 3 match unbeaten streak, across all of the tournaments when they head into Monday’s battle. And Man city has lost only 3 of their twenty-eight league games this season, picking up 3 draws and twenty-two wins along the way.

Crystal Palace vs Man City Head to head: 

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 2 draws, Crystal Palace won twice, and Man City won 4 matches. Football Betting Sites in India.

Crystal Palace form: 

In the last 8 matches Crystal Palace played with other teams, they (Palace) won 4 times, tied a draw on 3 occasions, and lost once.

Man City Form:

In the last 6 matches Man City played with other teams, they won 4 matches, tied a draw once, and lost one match.

Goals and other statistics:

Crystal Palace played 38 games and scored 55 goals. They won 14 matches, tied a draw in 13 matches, and lost 11 matches. On average they scored 1.45 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 3 matches. And as for City they played 44 matches and scored 117 goals. They won 34 matches, tied a draw in 5 matches, and lost 5 matches. On average they scored 2.66 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 26 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 20 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 15 matches.

Crystal Palace vs Man City Prediction:

There is an 80% chance that Man City will win and there is a 20% chance that Crystal Palace will win.

Ball Possession: 

Crystal Palace has 52.29% ball possession and their opponent has 47.71% ball possession. And Man City has 67.43% ball possession and their opponent has 32.57% ball possession.

Football betting site

Squad for Crystal Palace: 

Jack Butland, Vicente Guaita, Remi Matthews, Joel Ward, James Tomkins, Nathaniel Clyne, Tyrick Mitchell, Martin Kelly, Nathan Ferguson, Marc Guéhi, Joachim Andersen, Reece Hannam, Tayo Adaramola, Luka Milivojevic, Cheikhou Kouyaté, Jeffrey Schlupp, James McArthur, Eberechi Eze, Jairo Riedewald, Michael Olise, Conor Gallagher, Jesurun Rak-Sakyi, Will Hughes, Jack Wells-Morrison, Jordan Ayew, Wilfried Zaha, Christian Benteke, Scott Banks, Odsonne Édouard, and Jean-Philippe Mateta.

Probable 11 for Crystal Palace:

 Vicente Guaita, Remi Matthews, Tyrick Mitchell, Martin Kelly, Joachim Andersen, Reece Hannam, Tayo Adaramola, Jairo Riedewald, Michael Olise, Conor Gallagher, and Jean-Philippe Mateta.

Squad for Man City: 

Zack Steffen, Ederson, Scott Carson, Cieran Slicker, Kyle Walker, Rúben Dias, John Stones, Nathan Aké, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, João Cancelo, Luke Mbete, Joshua Wilson-Esbrand, CJ Egan-Riley, Ilkay Gündogan, Rodri, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Cole Palmer, Romeo Lavia, James McAtee, Oscar Bobb, Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Riyad Mahrez, Samuel Edozie, Kayky, and Liam Delap.

Expected 11 for Man City: 

Zack Steffen, Cieran Slicker, Kyle Walker, Rúben Dias, Zinchenko, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, CJ Egan-Riley, Ilkay Gündogan, Jack Grealish, and Raheem Sterling.

 

Football betting site