Football betting site

Chelsea Vs Newcastle Match preview:

Now Newcastle is not in the relegation zone, and they look completely different compared to when they lost to Chelsea 3-0 earlier in the season at St. James Park. Having said that,they may still find Chelsea too good for them, because they lost their last five matches with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.And so a win for Chelsea is on the cards. This is round 29 of the English Premier League.

Chelsea Vs Newcastle Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between the two teams, Newcastle won twice, Chelsea won 6 times.

Form Newcastle:

In their last 8 matches with other teams, Newcastle won 6 times and tied a draw twice.

Form Chelsea:

In their last 5 matches with other teams, Chelsea won 4 times and tied a draw once.

Goals and other statistics:

Chelsea played 47 matches and scored 94 goals. They won 30 matches, tied a draw in 13 matches, and lost 4 matches. On average they scored 2 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 36 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 23 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 13 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 6 matches. And as for Newcastle, they played 34 matches and scored 41 goals. They won 10 matches, tied a draw in 12 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.21 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 15 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 10 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches.

Chelsea Vs Newcastle Prediction:

There are 80% chances of Chelsea winning and there are 20% chances of Newcastle winning.

Football betting site

Ball possession:

Chelsea has 59.97% ball possession and their opponent has 40.03% ball possession. And Newcastle has 41.45% ball possession and their opponent has 58.55% ball possession.

Chelsea squad: 

KepaArrizabalaga, ÉdouardMendy, MarcusBettinelli, LucasBergström, TeddySharman-Lowe, AntonioRüdiger, MarcosAlonso, AndreasChristensen,Thiago Silva, BenChilwell, Reece James, CesarAzpilicueta, TrevohChalobah, MalangSarr, XavierMbuyamba, Jorginho, N’GoloKante, ChristianPulisic, MateoKovacic, Mason Mount, HakimZiyech, KaiHavertz, RubenLoftus-Cheek, SaulÑíguez, RossBarkley, HarveyVale,XavierSimons, CharlieWebster, LewisHall, Timo Werner, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Romelu Lukaku, Jude Soonsup-Bell, and Kenedy.

 Chelsea Probable 11: 

KepaArrizabalaga, ÉdouardMendy, TeddySharman-Lowe, AntonioRüdiger,Thiago Silva, BenChilwell, Reece James, TrevohChalobah, Jorginho,ChristianPulisic, and Romelu Lukaku.

 Squad for Newcastle:

 Karl Darlow, Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Jamaal Lascelles, Jamal Lewis, Manquillo, Matt Ritchie, Fabian Schär, Matt Targett, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Lucas De Bolle, Isaac Hayden, Sean Longstaff, Jonjo Shelvey, Joe Willock, Ryan Fraser, Dwight Gayle, Joelinton, Santiago Muñoz, Jacob Murphy, Allan Saint-Maximin, Callum Wilson, and Chris Wood. 

 Expected 11 for Newcastle:

 Martin Dúbravka, Mark Gillespie, Dan Burn, Ciaran Clark, Federico Fernández, Emil Krafth, Kieran Trippier, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Isaac Hayden and Santiago Muñoz. 

Football betting site