Sportsradio

Match Preview:

Burnley will host Leicester City on Tuesday Night at 1:15 am (IST) at Turf Moor. They are trying their level best to climb out of the relegation zone. On Saturday, Burnley drew against Crystal Palace 1-1. As a result of the draw, they (Burnley) earned 7 points in the last 3 games. Presently they are in the 18 position with twenty-one points from twenty-four games. It is a do-or-die situation for Burnley as they take on Leicester City on Wednesday (early hours). Ever since Leicester city’s last outing of 2021, after they defeated Liverpool, they are not in form. In their last 5 premier league games, they lost 3 matches and drew 2 matches. In their 2 legs, Leicester city has drawn inspiration from their 7-2 defeat against the Danish Club Randers. In the first leg, they won 4-1 and in the second leg, they won 3-1. Leicester City who is languishing in the thirteenth position has 27 points from 23 games.  

Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between Burnley and Leicester City, there were 3 draws. Leicester won 3 matches, and Burnley won 2 matches.   

Form guide Burnley: In the last 8 matches which Burnley played against other teams, they drew 4 matches, won 2 matches, and lost 2 matches.  

Form Guide Leicester City: Leicester city in the last 5 matches with other teams, lost 3 matches and drew 2 matches.  

Statistics: Burnley played 32 games and scored 32 goals. They conceded 37 goals, won 7 matches, drew 13 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1 goal per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 20 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, more than 3.5 goals in 8 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And as for Leicester, they played 40 matches and scored 74 goals. They conceded 72 goals, won 14 matches, drew 12 matches, and lost 14 matches. On average they scored more than 1.85 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, more than 2.5 in 28 matches, more than 3.5 in 22 matches, and more than 4.5 in 13 matches. 

Sportsradio

Match Prediction:

Leicester City has a 60 percent chance of winning and Burnley has a 40 percent chance of winning.

Squad for Burnley:

Nick Pope, Will Norris, Wayne Hennessey, Sam Waller, Matthew Lowton, Charlie Taylor, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Nathan Collins, Bobby Thomas, Owen Dodgson, Connor Roberts, Jack Cork, Jóhann Gudmundsson, Josh Brownhill, Dwight McNeil, Dale Stephens, Ashley Westwood, Matej Vydra, Lewis Richardson, Aaron Lennon, Maxwel Cornet, Mark Helm, Ashley Barnes, Jay Rodriguez, Joseph McGlynn, and Wout Weghorst.

Expected 11 for Burnley: 

Wayne Hennessey, Sam Waller, Matthew Lowton, Nick Pope, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Connor Roberts, Jack Cork, Dale Stephens, Ashley Westwood, and Erik Pieters.

Squad for Leicester:

Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Ward, Eldin Jakupovic, James Justin, Wesley Fofana, Çaglar Söyüncü, Jonny Evans, Daniel Amartey, Ricardo Pereira, Timothy Castagne, Luke Thomas, Ryan Bertrand, Jannik Vestergaard, Ben Nelson, Youri Tielemans, James Maddison, Marc Albrighton, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfred Ndidi, Boubakary Soumaré, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Thanawat Suengchitthawon, Wanya Marçal-Madivadua, Oliver Ewing, Lewis Brunt, Sammy Braybrooke, Jamie Vardy, Kelechi Iheanacho, Ayoze Pérez, Patson Daka, Ademola Lookman, and Will Alves.

Expected 11 for Leicester City:

Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Ward, Çaglar Söyüncü, Jonny Evans, Jannik Vestergaard, Ben Nelson, Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Jamie Vardy, Will Alves, and Ademola Lookman.