Sportsradio

Match preview:

Burnley has only 2 victories in their eleven matches, and recording 5 losses. They are engaged in a difficult battle with Chelsea on the 5th March at Turf Moor, at 8:30 PM (local time). And Chelsea has had 4 victories in their last 5 matches. Chelsea has not been in many thrillers with 2 goals or less served up 10 times. Chelsea did not concede
a goal in their last two matches after their 1-0 victory against Crystal Palace.

Head to head: 

In their last 15 matches between Burnley and Chelsea, there were 4 draws, Burnley won once, and Chelsea won ten times.

Form Guide Burnley: 

In the last ten matches, they won 2 matches, lost 3 matches, and drew 5 matches

Form Guide Chelsea:   

 I their last ten matches, they won 4 matches, lost one match, and drew 5 matches.

Statistics:

Burnley played a total of 20 matches, scored 22 goals, on average scored 0.88 goals per match. They conceded 32 goals, scored more than 1.5 goals in 64% matches, more than 2.5 goals in 36% matches, more than 3.5 goals in 28% matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 4% matches, and more than 5.5 goals in 4% matches. Chelsea played 25 matches and scored 49 goals, on average scored 1.96 goals per match, conceded 18 goals, scored more than 1.5 goals in 85% of matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 48% matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 24%
matches, scored more than 4.5 goals in 12% matches and scored more than 5.5 goals in 4% matches.

Match prediction: 

Chelsea has an 80% chance of winning and Burnley has a 20% chance of winning.

Sportsradio

Squad for Burnley:

Nick Pope, Will Norris, Wayne Hennessey, Sam Waller, Matthew Lowton, Charlie Taylor, James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Nathan Collins, Bobby Thomas, Owen Dodgson, Connor Roberts, Jack Cork, Jóhann Gudmundsson, Josh Brownhill, Dwight McNeil, Dale Stephens, Ashley Westwood, Matej Vydra, Lewis Richardson, Aaron Lennon, Maxwel Cornet, Mark Helm, Ashley Barnes, Jay Rodriguez, Joseph McGlynn, and Wout Weghorst.

Expected 11 for Burnley:

Wayne Hennessey, Sam Waller, Matthew Lowton, Nick Pope, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Connor Roberts, Jack Cork,
Dale Stephens, Ashley Westwood, and Erik Pieters.

SChelsea squad:

Kepa, Mendy, Marcus, Lucas, Teddy, Antonio, Alonso, Andreas, Silva, Ben, Reece, Cesar, Trevoh, Sarr, Xavier, Jorginho, Kante, Pulisic, Mateo, Mason, Hakim, Kai, Ruben, Saul, Ross, Vale, Simons, Webster, Hall, Timo, Callum, Romelu, and Jude.

Chelsea Probable 11:

Chelsea Probable 11:  Cesar, Sarr, Kante, Simons, Vale, Ross, Hakim, Pulisic, Mateo, Hall and Kepa.

Sportsradio