soccer betting site

Brighton vs Tottenham Preview:

Brighton is all set to lock horns with Tottenham in the English Premier League, on 17th March 2022 at 1:00 AM (IST), at the American Express Community stadium. Tottenham Hotspur is in the 7th position with 45 points and Brighton is in the 13th position in the Premier League table with 33 points. Among the teams who played in the EPL for more than 2 seasons, the seagulls have lost most of their home matches.

Brighton vs Tottenham Head to head:

In the last 8 matches between them, there was one draw, Tottenham won 5 matches, and Brighton won just 2 matches.

Brighton Form:

In the last 8 matches Brighton played with other teams, they lost 5 times, won once, and tied a draw twice.

Hotspur Form:

In the last 8 matches Hotspur played with other teams, they won 4 matches, and lost 4 matches.

Goals and other statistics:

Brighton played 35 games and scored 38 goals. They won 11 matches, tied a draw in 14 matches, and lost 10 matches. On average they scored 1.09 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 11 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 6 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 2 matches. And as for Hotspur, they played 47 games and scored 75 goals. They won 24 matches, tied a draw in 7 matches, and lost 16 matches. On average they scored 1.6 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 34 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 16 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches.

Brighton vs Tottenham Prediction:

Tottenham has a 70% chance of winning and Brighton has a 30% chance of winning.

soccer betting site

Ball Possession: 

Brighton has 57.25% ball possession and their opponent has 42.75% ball possession. And Hotspur has 50.71% ball possession and their opponent has 49.29% ball possession.  

Squad for Brighton:

Thomas McGill, Robert Sánchez, Jason Steele, Cucurella, Shane Duffy, Lewis Dunk, James Furlong, Tariq Lamptey, Haydon Roberts, Ed Turns, Joël Veltman, Adam Webster, Steven Alzate, Tudor Băluţă, Yves Bissouma, Moisés Caicedo, Pascal Groß, Adam Lallana, Marc Leonard, Alexis Mac Allister, Solly March, Jakub Moder, Andrew Moran, Enock Mwepu, Odeluga Offiah, Jeremy Sarmiento, Antef Tsoungui, Evan Ferguson, Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard, and Danny Welbeck.  

Probable 11 for Brighton:

Thomas McGill, Robert Sánchez, Cucurella, James Furlong, Tariq Lamptey, Ed Turns, Adam Webster, Tudor Băluţă, Adam Lallana, Neal Maupay, and Leandro Trossard. 

Squad for Hotspur:

Brandon Austin, Pierluigi Gollini, Hugo Lloris, Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Emerson Royal, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Maksim Paskotši, Reguilón, Joe Rodon, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Japhet Tanganga, Rodrigo Bentancur, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, Alfie Devine, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Romaine Mundle, Oliver Skipp, Harvey White, Harry Winks, Steven Bergwijn, Harry Kane, Dejan Kulusevski, Lucas Moura, Dane Scarlett, Ryan Sessegnon, and Heung-min Son.  

Tottenham Predicted Lineup: 

Hugo Lloris, Eric Dier, Matt Doherty, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Tobi Omole, Heung-min Son, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sánchez, Kallum Cesay, Matthew Craig, and Harry Kane.