Football betting site

Brest vs Marseille Prediction Preview: 

On the 14th March 2022, Brestois take on Marseille at the Stade Francis–Le Ble Stadium at 1:15 AM (IST). This is expected to be quite an interesting match. After 2 winless matches in the League, Brestois went back to winning ways after a 0-1 away win at Lens. As for Marseille, history did not repeat and faced a defeat this time, and after a 0-1 home defeat against Monaco, they brought their winless run to 3 matches.

Brest vs Marseille Head to Head:

 In their past 8 matches between the two teams, there was one draw, Brestois won 2 times, and Marseille won 5 matches. 

Form Brestois: 

In the last 8 matches with other teams, they won thrice, lost 4 times, and tied a draw once. 

 Form Marseille: 

In the last 6 matches Marseille played with other teams, they lost thrice, won twice, and tied a draw once. 

Goals and other statistics: 

Brestois played 37 matches and scored 51 goals. They won 11 matches, tied a draw in 10 matches, and lost 16 matches. On average they scored 1.38 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 11 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. And as for Marseille, they played 46 matches and scored 74 goals. They won 23 matches, tied a draw in 15 matches, and lost 8 matches. On average they scored 1.61 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 35 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 21 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. 

Football betting site

Brest vs Marseille Prediction: 

Marseille has a 60% chance of winning and Brestois has a 30% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Ball possession: 

On average Brestois has 42.90% ball possession and their opponent has 57.10% ball possession. And Marseille has 60.94% ball possession and their opponent has 39.06% ball possession.Football betting sites in India.

Squad for Marseille: 

Sakai Hiroki, Kamara Boubacar, Sanson Morgan, Payet Dimitri, Strootman Kevin, Caleta Car Duje, Sarr Bouna, Amavi Jordan, Germain Valere, Mandanda Steve, Ake Marley, Radonjic Nemanja, Pele Yohann, Rongier Valentin, Khaoui Saif-Eddine, Lopez Maxime, Chabrolle Florian, and Perrin Lucas.

Marseille Predicted Lineup: 

Kamara Boubacar, Sanson Morgan, Payet Dimitri, Germain Valere, Mandanda Steve, Ake Marley, Radonjic Nemanja, Pele Yohann, Lopez Maxime, Chabrolle Florian, and Perrin Lucas.

Squad for Brestois:

 Duverne Jean-Kevin, Chardonnet Brendan, Diallo Ibrahima, Cardona Irvin, Mendy Alexandre, Leon Donovan, Perraud Romain, Belaud Gaetan, Autret Mathias, Magnetti Hugo, Mbock Hiang`a, Larsonneur Gautier, Court Yoann, Battocchio Cristian, Kiki David, N`Goma Ferris, Grandsir Samuel, Osei Yaw Derick, Charbonnier Gaetan, Bain Denys, Castelletto Jean-Charles, Mayi Kevin, Faussurier Julien, and Baal Ludovic.

 Probable 11 for Brestois: 

Chardonnet Brendan, Diallo Ibrahima, Cardona Irvin, Belaud Gaetan, Autret Mathias, Magnetti Hugo, Larsonneur Gautier, Court Yoann, N`Goma Ferris, Grandsir Samuel, and Osei Yaw Derick.

 

Football betting site