soccer betting site

Barcelona vs Galatasaray Preview:

Barca will lock horns with Galatasaray tomorrow at Camp Nou (Spain) at 1:30 AM (IST). This is going to be an interesting match as both are looking for some crucial points. Barca will move 1 step closer to the Europa League glory, against Galatasaray for the 1st leg of the last sixteen battles on Thursday. Napoli was defeated by Barca 5-3 to make it here, while Galatasaray qualified 1st from the group stage in the secondary competition of Europe.

Barcelona vs Galatasaray Head to head: 

In the last 4 matches between the 2 teams, there was one draw, and Barca won thrice. Football Betting 

Barcelona Form: In the last 7 matches that Barca played with other teams, they won 5 times, and tied a draw on 2 occasions.  

Galatasaray Form: In the last 7 matches that Galatasaray played with other teams, there were 2 draws, 2 wins, and 3 losses.  

Goals and other statistics: Barcelona played 42 matches and scored 74 goals. They won 21 matches and tied a draw in 12 matches and lost 9 matches. On average they scored 1.76 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 33 matches, more than 2.5 goals in 25 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 14 matches, and more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. And as for Galatasaray, they played 48 matches and scored 78 goals. They won 18 matches, tied a draw in 15 matches, and lost 15 matches. On average they score 1.63 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 39 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 27 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 18 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 13 matches.

Barcelona vs Galatasaray prediction: 

There is a 70% chance of Barcelona winning and there is a 30% chance of Galatasaray to win.

soccer betting site

Ball Possession:

Barca has a 64.34% ball possession and their opponent has 35.66% ball possession. While Galatasaray has 54.7% ball possession and their opponent has 45.30% ball possession.  

Squad for Barcelona:

Pique Gerard, De Jong Luuk, Braithwaite Martin, ter Stegen Marc-Andre, Umtiti Samuel, Roberto Sergi, Dembele Ousmane, Alves Dani, Alba Jordi, Busquets Sergio, Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick, Neto, Depay Memphis, Lenglet Clement, Traore Adama, Carevic Lazar, De Jong Frenkie, Torres Ferran, Jaime Guillem, Mingueza Oscar, Comas Arnau, Puig Riqui, de Vega Lucas, Garcia Eric, Tenas Arnau, Sanz Alvaro, Dest Sergino, Araujo Ronald, Jutgla Ferran, Gonzalez Nicolas, Fati Ansu, Medina Mika, Ramos Santiago, Pedri, Balde Martinez Alejandro, Ezzalzouli Abdessamad, Gavi, Akhomach Ilias, and Pedrola Estanis.  

Expected 11 for Barcelona:

Gavi, Ramos Santiago, Fati Ansu, Dest Sergino, Depay Memphis, Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick, Alves Dani, Roberto Sergi, Braithwaite Martin, Pique Gerard, and Akhomach Ilias.  

Squad for Galatasaray:

Radamel Falcao, Ryan Babel, Sofiane Feghouli, Fernando Muslera, Arda Turan, Ryan Donk, Younès Belhanda, Henry Onyekuru, Şener Özbayraklı, Ömer Bayram, Martin Linnes, Omar Elabdellaoui, Peter Etebo, Christian Luyindama, Marcelo Saracchi, Emre Taşdemir, DeAndre Yedlin, Emre Akbaba, Marcão, Oğulcan Çağlayan, Okan Kocuk, Fatih Öztürk, Gedson Fernandes, Valentine Ozornwafor, Halil Dervişoğlu, Taylan Antalyalı, Emre Kılınç, Mostafa Mohamed, and Kerem Aktürkoğlu.  

Probable 11 for Galatasaray:

Sofiane Feghouli, Fernando Muslera, Henry Onyekuru, Şener Özbayraklı, Omar Elabdellaoui, Peter Etebo, Marcelo Saracchi, Emre Taşdemir, DeAndre Yedlin, Kerem Aktürkoğlu and Kerem Aktürkoğlu.