Football betting site

Match Preview:

Aston Villa takes on rivals Arsenal on 19th March 2022, at 6 PM (IST) at Villa Park (Birmingham, England). Aston Villa is in the 9th position in the EPL table with 36 points (28 matches played), and Arsenal is in the 4th position, with 51 points (26 matches played). Aston Villa last played with West Ham and lost 2-1. Now they desperately want to win against Arsenal. And Arsenal last played with Leicester City and won 2-0. This acts as a morale booster ahead of their match against Villa.

Head to head:

In their last 8 matches between the two teams, Villa won 3 matches, and the Arsenal won 5 matches.

Villa Form:

In the last 8 matches Villa played with other teams, they won 4 times, tied a draw once, and lost 3 matches.

Arsenal Form:

In the last 7 matches Arsenal played with other teams, they won 5 matches, tied a draw in 1 match, and lost 1 match.

Goals and other statistics:

Villa played 36 games and scored 61 goals. They won 16 matches, tied a draw in 4 matches, and lost 16 matches. On average they scored 1.69 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 29 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 22 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 5 matches. And as for the gunners, they played 37 games and scored 63 goals. They won 20 matches, tied a draw in 5 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.7 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. Football Betting Sites.

Match Prediction:

Arsenal has a70% chance of winning and Villa has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 10% probability of a draw.

Football betting site

Ball possession:

Aston has a 45.13% ball possession and their opponent has 54.87% ball possession. And the gunners have 52.13% ball possession and their opponent has 47.87% ball possession.

Squad for Aston Villa:

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Viljami Sinisalo, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Benjamin Chrisene, Lucas Digne, Josh Feeney, Kortney Hause, Ezri Konsa, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Carney Chukwuemeka, Coutinho, Douglas Luiz, Kaine Hayden, Tim Iroegbunam, Hayden Lindley, John McGinn, Marvelous Nakamba, Tommi O’Reilly, Jacob Ramsey, Morgan Sanson, Leon Bailey, Emiliano Buendia, Danny Ings, Bertrand Traoré, and Ollie Watkins.

 Probable 11 for Villa: 

Emiliano Martínez, Robin Olsen, Lamare Bogarde, Matty Cash, Calum Chambers, Tyrone Mings, Sil Swinkels, Ashley Young, Coutinho, John McGinn, and Marvelous Nakamba.

Squad for Arsenal: 

Bernd Leno, Arthur Okonkwo, Aaron Ramsdale, Zach Awe, Cédric Soares, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Nuno Tavares, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Ben White, Mohamed Elneny, Omari Hutchinson, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Salah Oulad M’hand, Martin Ødegaard, Thomas Partey, Charlie Patino, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka, Mika Biereth, Gabriel Martinelli, Alexandre Lacazette, Eddie Nketiah, and Nicolas Pépé.

 Probable 11 for Arsenal: 

Aaron Ramsdale, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Ben White, Salah Oulad M’hand, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Alexandre Lacazette, and Eddie Nketiah.

Football betting site