Football betting site

Match preview: 

Arsenal is all set to lock horns with Liverpool on the 17th March 2022, at 1:45 AM (IST) at the Emirates Stadium (London, England). Arsenal is in 4th place in the EPL table with 51 points (with 26 matches) and Liverpool is in 2nd place with 66 points (as they played 28 matches). Recently Arsenal defeated Leicester City 2-0.

Head to Head: 

In the last 8 matches between the 2 teams, there were 3 draws, Arsenal won once, and Liverpool won 4 matches.

Arsenal form: 

In the last 7 matches Arsenal played with other teams, they won 5 matches, lost 1 match, and tied a draw in 1 match.

Liverpool form: 

In the last 7 matches Liverpool played with other teams, they won 5 matches, tied a draw once and lost one match. Football betting Sites.

Goals and other statistics: 

Arsenal played 37 matches and scored 63 goals. They won 20 matches, tied a draw in 5 matches, and lost 12 matches. On average they scored 1.7 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 28 matches, scored more than 2.5 goals in 20 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 12 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 7 matches. And as for Liverpool, they played 53 matches and scored 124 goals. They won 37 matches, tied a draw in 12 matches, and lost 4 matches. On average they scored 2.34 goals per game. They scored more than 1.5 goals in 43 matches, score more than 2.5 goals in 30 matches, scored more than 3.5 goals in 23 matches, and scored more than 4.5 goals in 12 matches.

Match prediction:

 Liverpool has a 60% chance of winning and Arsenal has a 20% chance of winning and there is a 20% chance of a draw.

Ball possession: 

Arsenal has 52.13% ball possession and their opponent has 47.87% ball possession. And Liverpool has 62.36% ball possession and their opponent has 37.64% ball possession.

Squad for Liverpool: 

Alisson, Adrián, Caoimhin Kelleher, Loris Karius, Marcelo Pitaluga, Harvey Davies, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Andrew Robertson, Joel Matip, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ibrahima Konaté, Owen Beck, James Norris, Jarell Quansah, Billy Koumetio, Fabinho, Thiago, James Milner, Naby Keïta, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott, James Balagizi, Tyler Morton, Conor Bradley, Elijah Dixon-Bonner, Isaac Mabaya, Melkamu Frauendorf, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, Divock Origi, Takumi Minamino, Kaide Gordon, Harvey Blair, Max Woltman, and Luis Díaz.

 Probable 11 for Liverpool: 

Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Owen Beck, James Norris, Fabinho, Thiago, and Diogo Jota. 

 Squad for Arsenal:

Bernd Leno, Arthur Okonkwo, Aaron Ramsdale, Zach Awe, Cédric Soares, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Nuno Tavares, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Ben White, Mohamed Elneny, Omari Hutchinson, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Salah Oulad M’hand, Martin Ødegaard, Thomas Partey, Charlie Patino, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Granit Xhaka, Mika Biereth, Gabriel Martinelli, Alexandre Lacazette, Eddie Nketiah, and Nicolas Pépé.

 Probable 11 for Arsenal: 

Aaron Ramsdale, Gabriel, Rob Holding, Zak Swanson, Kieran Tierney, Ben White, Salah Oulad M’hand, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Alexandre Lacazette, and Eddie Nketiah.