Football betting site

Match preview:

Angers host Stade Brestois 29 on 20th March 2022 at 7:30 PM (IST), at the Stade Raymond Kopa (Angers, France). Stade Brestois 29 is in the 13 position in the Ligue 1 table and has 35 points from 28 matches. And Angers are in the 14th position with 29 points from 28 matches. Stade Brestois enters this match with 9 wins, 8 draws, and 11 losses. And Angers enter this match with 7 wins, 8 draws, and 13 losses.

Head to head:

In the last 4 matches between the 2 teams, there were2 draws, and Angers won 2 matches.

Angers Form:

In their last 5 matches, Angers lost all 5 matches.

Stade Brestois 29 Form:

In their last 5 matches, Brestois lost 2 games, won 2 games and there was 1 draw.

Goals and other statistics:

Angers played 28 matches and scored 31 goals. On average they scored 1.11 goals per game. They scored more than 2.5 goals in 2 matches, never scored more than 3 goals. They conceded 41 goals. They did not score in 8 matches.They won 4 matches without conceding a single goal. And as for Brestois, they played 28 matches and scored 36 goals. On average they scored 1.29 goals per game. They scored more than 2.5 goals in 2 matches and scored more than 3 goals in 2 games. They conceded 42 goals and did not score in 5 matches. And they won 5 matches without conceding a goal. Football Betting Sites.

Match prediction:

Stade Brestois 29 has 60% chances of winning and Angers have a 30% chance of winning and there is a 10% chance of a draw.

Squad for Angers:

Anthony Mandrea, Danijel Petković, Abdoulaye Bamba, Kévin Boma, Souleyman Doumbia, Enzo Ebosse, Vincent Manceau, Romain Thomas, Ismaël Traoré, Nabil Bentaleb, Jimmy Cabot, Pierrick Capelle, Mattéo Corduan, Angelo Fulgini, Thomas Mangani, Daylam Meddah, Batista Mendy, Zinédine Ould Khaled, Azzedine Ounahi, Mathias Pereira Lage, Waniss Taïbi, Stéphane Bahoken, Sofiane Boufal, Mohamed Cho, Noah Fatar, Marin Jakoliš, Jason Mbock, Guédé Nadje, and Casimir Ninga.

Expected 11 for Angers:

Abdoulaye Bamba, Kévin Boma,Vincent Manceau, Romain Thomas, Ismaël Traoré, Pierrick Capelle, Mattéo Corduan, Angelo Fulgini,Stéphane Bahoken, Sofiane Boufal, and Mohamed Cho.

Squad for Stade Brestois 29:

Marco Bizot, Gautier Larsonneur, Sébastien Cibois, Grégoire Coudert, Brendan Chardonnet, Christophe Hérelle, Jean-Kevin Duverne, Lilian Brassier, Denys Bain, Noé Sow, Jere Uronen, Ronaël Pierre-Gabriel, Julien Faussurier, Lucien Agoumé, Paul Lasne, Haris Belkebla, Hianga’a Mbock, Hugo Magnetti, Youcef Belaïli, Rafiki Saïd, Franck Honorat, Romain Del Castillo, Steve Mounié, Irvin Cardona, Martín Satriano, andJérémy Le Douaron.

Probable 11 for Stade Brestois 29:

Gautier Larsonneur, Sébastien Cibois,Christophe Hérelle, Jean-Kevin Duverne, Lilian Brassier, Jere Uronen, Ronaël Pierre-Gabriel, Paul Lasne, Haris Belkebla,Irvin Cardona, and Martín Satriano.

 

Football betting site